3 people shot at Monroeville Mall...

Right.....
No! The vast majority of the killing is being done by people already restricted from owning and or carrying a firearm. Further infringement of the rights of a law abiding gun owner would do nothing, zip zero nada to prevent such a shooting.
However, had there been a few dozen licensed gun owners there with their weapons, the damage may have been limited.
Right. More bullets flying around the public would no doubt lead to a much safer situation.

After all, each gun carrier is Annie Oakley.

actually, you need to read accounts where law abiding citizens intervene in these attacks...they don't go crazy and are incredibly responsible...many times not shooting when they had a risk of hitting innocents....read Gunsavelives, Thearmedcitizen or any other collection site for gun self defense stories....you will see how real people react in these situations.....

Obviously the mall owners must be prosecuted for failing to make the "no guns" signs sufficiently large and too few in number.

It is a matter of Constitutional rights....we have a right to keep and bear arms...and it is no different than if they banned people because of their color.......same Civil Rights issue....

Right.....
No! The vast majority of the killing is being done by people already restricted from owning and or carrying a firearm. Further infringement of the rights of a law abiding gun owner would do nothing, zip zero nada to prevent such a shooting.
However, had there been a few dozen licensed gun owners there with their weapons, the damage may have been limited.

There were a few dozen licensed gun owners there. They were the security guards.
It was a "gun free zone". The mall restricted weapons to security and police.

I can't remember the source, but another article said that all the security officers are armed since the December flash mob incident. Nobody said it was a gun free zone. Guns were restricted for customers.

It is a gun free zone when normal people can't carry guns......there aren't enough security in any mall to stop targeted shootings like this......the guards would help in a general attack...but it is still a gun free zone for the law abiding...just not for killers.....

Right.....

There were a few dozen licensed gun owners there. They were the security guards.

I can't remember the source, but another article said that all the security officers are armed since the December flash mob incident. Nobody said it was a gun free zone. Guns were restricted for customers.

It is a gun free zone when normal people can't carry guns......there aren't enough security in any mall to stop targeted shootings like this......the guards would help in a general attack...but it is still a gun free zone for the law abiding...just not for killers.....

Are you bored? Because you are wasting time talking sense to a gun grabber.

Right.....

Nah.....it helps improve my knowledge base and organize my arguments.......like sparring with a less talented boxer.....and it improves my typing.......

Right.....

Gun grabber? I'm a strong supporter of gun rights, and think "gun free zones" are pointless. All I stated was that the mall wasn't technically what people refer to as gun free zones. This is more the equivalent of any business that requests people not bring weapons in with them.

Gun grabber? I'm a strong supporter of gun rights, and think "gun free zones" are pointless. All I stated was that the mall wasn't technically what people refer to as gun free zones. This is more the equivalent of any business that requests people not bring weapons in with them.

Okay....no problem...I debate a lot of gun grabbers...

Forum List

Back