3 Palestinian children wounded in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Dr. Muaweyah Hasanin, director of emergency services at the Palestinian Ministry of Health said that three children were moderately wounded by shrapnel and debris resulting from the attack on the dairy factory in the Sabra neighbourhood.

The wounded children are Malak al-Arabin (18 months), Saad al-Arabin (4years) and Abdullah Sarsour (11 years).

Dr. Muaweyah Hasanin, director of emergency services at the Palestinian Ministry of Health said that three children were moderately wounded by shrapnel and debris resulting from the attack on the dairy factory in the Sabra neighbourhood.

The wounded children are Malak al-Arabin (18 months), Saad al-Arabin (4years) and Abdullah Sarsour (11 years).

As soon as the terrorists stop hiding amongst civilians and using civilians are shields there will be no more wounded or dead children caused by their use as human shields.

As soon as the terrorists stop hiding amongst civilians and using civilians are shields there will be no more wounded or dead children caused by their use as human shields.

Israel must have been targeting some big cheese in Hamas.:lol:

Hamas and their Pallie enablers never learn. Dozens of rockets are being fired into Israel, a violatoin of international law and an act of war. That Israel is not leveling that cesspool of Gaza is a testament to Israel's patience and civility.

Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.

Hamas and their Pallie enablers never learn. Dozens of rockets are being fired into Israel, a violatoin of international law and an act of war. That Israel is not leveling that cesspool of Gaza is a testament to Israel's patience and civility.

Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.

Gaza has been under blockade since before Hamas. That is an act of war against the Palestinians and is in violation of international law.

Gaza has been under blockade since before Hamas. That is an act of war against the Palestinians and is in violation of international law.

What blockade?
æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ - ÚÏÓÉ "ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã" ÊáÊÞØ ãÔÇåÏ ÇÓÊÚÏÇÏÇÊ ÇáÛÒíæä áÚíÏ ÇáÇÖÍì ÇáãÈÇÑß

What blockade?

In 2009: 740,000 tons of humanitarian products were trucked into the Gaza Strip.

23,000 Palestinians left Gaza, including 11,000 patients and their families who went to Israel for medical treatment.

21,000 international aid workers entered Gaza.

4,883 tons of medical equipment and medicines have entered Gaza.

Israel continues to supply electricity to Gaza.. 40 truckloads of equipment for the maintenance of the electricity network were sent to Gaza..

100 million liters of diesel were delivered to the power station.

45 truckloads of equipment for communication systems were delivered.

A 35 ton generator engine was delivered.

A 2 ton turbine engine was delivered.

100 truckloads of equipment for water and sewage systems and 4,000 tons of chloride for water purification were transferred.

Israel is the only country I know of that provides such assistance to a terror base dedicated to its destruction.

Your knowledge of international law is less than zero. Blockades of enemy military objectives are entirely compliant with international law.

Gaza is in flagrant violation of the law in targeting civilian Israeli population centers with thousands of rockets over the course of several years with no Israeli reprisals, which constitute acts of war.

Now, even you know.

Quoted for future reference.

I thought calling for jihad against the enemy is my assurance of getting into Paradise. No?

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said, "Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about winnings, but collect your gains, do right, and act well; for Allah loves those who do good."
- Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608​

Quoted for future reference.

I thought calling for jihad against the enemy is my assurance of getting into Paradise. No?

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said, "Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about winnings, but collect your gains, do right, and act well; for Allah loves those who do good."
- Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608​

Quran 9:123...
O you who believe, fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them see how harsh you can be.

One of us supports killing children, one does not. Thank you for the quote.

Muhammad placed children into slavery, after murdering their infidel fathers. He raped the mothers.

Muhammad raped and molested his 6 year-old child wife.

Don't preach to me morality.

Muhammad placed children into slavery, after murdering their infidel fathers. He raped the mothers.

Lying about my religion won't change what you said. :)

Lying about my religion won't change what you said. :)

It is a historical fact that Muhammad's wife, Aisha, was 6 years old. He was 54. He sexually molested her and after climaxing forced her to wash his semen-stained trousers. Deal with it.

Bukhari V1B4N231...
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.

It is a historical fact that after slaughtering his enemies, Muhammad slept with their widows.
After beheading 800 Jews, he sold the wives and children into slavery.

Deal with your false prophet, the pedophile you call The Perfect Man.

Forum List

Back