3 Officers Wrongfully Charged In Shooting Death Of A Teen

"The Prosecuting Attorney announced murder charges Tuesday against three Honolulu police officers involved in the deadly shooting of 16-year-old Iremamber Sykap. Three officers, Geoffrey H.L. Thom, 42, Zackary K. Ah Nee, 26, and Christopher J. Fredeluces, 40 were all charged with one count of Murder in the Second Degree. According to the complaint, Geoffrey Thom shot Sykap 8 times [in self defense] Thom said Sykap rammed the stolen car into his patrol car.

The prosecutor said Fredeluces fired into the driver’s door without confirming that the shots he heard were coming from within the vehicle. Ah Nee said he thought he saw a firearm on the front passengers lap. Prosecuting Attorney Steve Alm said his office reviewed more than 1300 pages of police reports, 70 body camera videos and 40 videos from other nearby cameras."

First of all, a grand jury decided not to indict these officers because the shooting was clearly justified -- but prosecutors insisted on charging these men anyway?? On what grounds?? The dead kid stole a car; so he was no angel....he then tried to ram his car into Officer Thom's car; leaving him no choice but to shoot....Yea, the body cam footage doesn't show this and yea there was no real physical evidence of his car being rammed -- but why would a cop lie about something like that??

Second....another officer said that he saw a gun in the kid's lap -- are prosecutors really trying to claim he lied about seeing a gun or at least what he thought to be a gun?? These prosecutors were forced by the BLM/ANTIFA mob into charging these men and after a judge throws this case out -- these prosecutors need to be in jail...its one thing to try to railroad regular people in order to get a conviction; that's understandable -- but you don't do that to cops...

Did he look like obammy's son?
Would you feel better if he looked "black"??

Answering a question with a question - that screams public schooling.

I'll answer your question after you answer mine Biffty.
Something tells me if he did look like Obama -- you would have posted his picture...

But on the bright side -- he definitely didn't look white...so you can at least take solace in that

Funny how no one else mentioned the race of any person involved but you

The magic nigro Obammy brought it up first.
"Obammy" is not on the post.....I understand your desire to keep his dick in your mouth ....but Obama isn't a participant in this thread...

Therefore, the fact remains...you brought up race when no one else have....why?

Miss Biff - that is the pot calling the kettle Blacque.

Every post of your is about race and racism.

Deal wid it bromine.

In the old West they would hang you if you stole a horse. things haven't moved forward much since then.
Considering that in the old west a horse was often the difference between life and death, hanging wasn’t out of line in my opinion.
I cant disagree with that. However that was a long time ago, lots of things were acceptable then which are no longer so.

In the old West they would hang you if you stole a horse.

And in merry old England, they burned you if you were a woman who lived alone and owned a cat.

witches.gif

Forum List

Back