3% of land in the US is home to 80% of the population.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In general, rural areas are sparsely populated, have low housing density, and are far from urban centers. Urban areas make up only 3 percent of the entire land area of the country but are home to more than 80 percent of the population. Conversely, 97 percent of the country’s land mass is rural but only 19.3 percent of the population lives there.
---------------------------------------
It will be interesting on how covid might change this.

In general, rural areas are sparsely populated, have low housing density, and are far from urban centers. Urban areas make up only 3 percent of the entire land area of the country but are home to more than 80 percent of the population. Conversely, 97 percent of the country’s land mass is rural but only 19.3 percent of the population lives there.
You haven't figured it out already? I suppose you're waiting for some self appointed expert or some MSM asshat to tell ya what anyone with a functioning brain already knows.

You haven't figured it out already? I suppose you're waiting for some self appointed expert or some MSM asshat to tell ya what anyone with a functioning brain already knows.
Well, y'know, we stump kickin' rubes out here are just poking holes in the ground and dropping seeds in 'em! :lmao:

No actually, how do you think covid will change this?

keep your asses in the city commie .

Tell ya why don't you try thinking about it for a change and see what up you can come up with. Honestly it really isn't all that hard once you get used to it. You might wanna turn the TV off before you get started.

I know....Scads of city dwelling idjits will try moving to the country....They'll drive up the housing prices, jam the roads, wonder where all the $75K a year jobs are, while sniveling about there not being a frikken WalMart nearby.

I watched the same thing happen to Steamboar Springs.

1589837722252.png

Please stay in the big city.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Attachments

• 1589837658476.png
    1589837658476.png
    8 KB · Views: 74
Conservatives still haven’t figured it out

Look how much of America is RED!

I think it depends on the people who govern those high density areas. If they keep up with the Draconian, unconstitutional governmental edicts limiting folks ability to gather, work, etc. All of the allure of the 'big city' will evaporate. I live in a rural area now but also have lived in a big city where I didn't need a car really and lived in a neighborhood where I knew everyone. Not unlike a small town within a big city. It had it's own ambiance and feel.

I have no idea why people want to live in those urban hell holes. They are interesting to visit, but I am always so happy to get on that plane, wave goodbye and say "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya".

Forum List

Back