3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months [Islamaphobic News?]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry, but imo the media has these stories, which haven't been covered much, wrong. These are White Supremecists. Probaably inspired by hateful Republicans and their President. Quick, someone call Rachel Maddow

arrests-1.jpg

Damon Joseph, Caucasian.

5cae6f6be1289.image.jpg

Fabjan Alameti, Caucasian

BGN-Hasher-Jallal-Taheb_840x480.jpg

Hasher Jallal Taheb. Looks Arab to me, Caucasian. No such race as Arab.

Read much more at
Frontpagemagazine ^ | April 11, 2019 | Daniel Greenfield

American Jews have no idea that they might have been killed this year.

On Wednesday, April 3, FBI agents converged on a Bozeman shooting range and took Fabjan Alameti into custody.

Alemati, an Albanian Muslim, had traveled from New York to Montana. "When the time will come for us to hunt them down, I will stand over them while I piece their bodies with hollow tips," the Islamic terrorist had boasted in February. "Inshallah, we take as many kuffars (non-Muslims) with us."

He had told a government informant back in January that his potential targets included military and government targets, as well as a “Jewish temple”.

Alameti’s terror plot back in January was the second such Islamic terror plot that month.

On December 14, 2018, Hasher Jallal Taheb was discussing some of the targets he had scouted in Washington D.C. They included the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, and a specific synagogue.

In the middle of January, Taheb was arrested over in Georgia.......

The Democrats are so Islam-fellating anti-Semitic, if these synagogue murders had succeeded, these liberals would probably have achieved the greatest multiple sexual orgasms they've had since cornholing their family dogs as teenagers.

American liberals hate Americans and Jews for the same reasons Eurotrash do: they have a violence complex against anyone they perceive as wealthier than them. Because the Freudian proof is that every time they spew hatred against America or Judaism they IMMEDIATELY start raving about how much they hate capitalism and the idea of wealth in general. Come on, if that's not a monetary jealousy, what the fuck is?

Forum List

Back