3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

Antifa Is a closet White supremacist group. That they are pretending to be for the Blacks.

th
westskins.jpg
easternhs.jpg

A Look at Racist Skinhead Symbols and Tattoos

Neo-Nazi “Hammerfest” Gathering Planned for Georgia, October 1st - It's Going Down

Hammerfest Milan: White supremacist festival attracts \'Ndrangheta mafia-linked neo-Nazi

You really are quite stupid. But, apparently you like Pink Floyd's The Wall.

And, if you really understood The Wall, you would understand that white supremacy (or any kind of cult or supremacy), is what that movie was against.

Sorry, but being forced to bow down to dogma or morals is against the greatest gift that God ever gave us, and that is free will.

You really are quite stupid. But, apparently you like Pink Floyd's The Wall.

And, if you really understood The Wall, you would understand that white supremacy (or any kind of cult or supremacy), is what that movie was against.

Sorry, but being forced to bow down to dogma or morals is against the greatest gift that God ever gave us, and that is free will.
The education that in the song is referring to how the way a person think. Remember the part in the beginning of the song. The school master telling the boy how ridiculous his poem was. Trying to control the way the boy think about certain things. like the way the government is trying to do. Like one of the latest video on Infowars. David Knight was talking about how ANTIFA is for the 2nd amendment. But they didn't believe that they are because of a few protest in the past that they are not for it. But on one of Fox News host. I think that it was Tucker Carlson or Jesse Watters had one of the members of ANTIFA on that show. He was acting like as if someone is trying to set them up as being the bad guy. Painting this picture of them being a violent group. The Deep state could have planted fake ANTIFA rioters to tarnish the real ANTIFA name like they are doing to the real Liberals. . That is called thought or mind control. By changing the public perception on certain topics or things. To make evil good, and good evil. like King David was almost caught up in the devil's snare.
The Deep state is trying to twist up our minds.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

2 Samuel 19:6
You love those who hate you and hate those who love you. You have made it clear today that the commanders and their men mean nothing to you. I see that you would be pleased if Absalom were alive today and all of us were dead.

Virginia Now In The Grasp Of Totalitarian Regime

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

No you mean that is in the Trump era, everything wrong is Pres. Obama's fault. After about 2yrs we didn't hear anything about Pres. Bush anymore, but Trump is going on year 4 and he and the Trump Humpers are still talking about Pres. Obama like he just took office.

No, I meant what I posted. The left for eight years to claim they Eight years it was Bush’s fault. It never stopped.

I totally disagree, Pres. Obama wasn't talking about it's Bush's fault in year 3 or 4.

Since Trump has been sworn in, according to the left it is still Obama’s economy.

Is that because it was a thriving economy when he gave it to Trump.

The left takes credit for all good and blame others when it is bad.

Hell that is all Trump and Trump Humpers do.

I have watched the left blame Trump when the economy goes south and as soon as it rebounds it’s back to Obama’s economy.

The left is totally mixed up and you just proved it.

Oh but in your eyes the right doesn't do that. Smfh.

It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

No you mean that is in the Trump era, everything wrong is Pres. Obama's fault. After about 2yrs we didn't hear anything about Pres. Bush anymore, but Trump is going on year 4 and he and the Trump Humpers are still talking about Pres. Obama like he just took office.

No, I meant what I posted. The left for eight years to claim they Eight years it was Bush’s fault. It never stopped.

I totally disagree, Pres. Obama wasn't talking about it's Bush's fault in year 3 or 4.

Since Trump has been sworn in, according to the left it is still Obama’s economy.

I have watched the left blame Trump when the economy goes south and as soon as it rebounds it’s back to Obama’s economy.

It wasn’t three or four years it was eight.
Obama adjusts Iraq narrative, now blames George W. Bush for troop withdrawal

Obama's Bush hangover

Which one?

Obama's Bush hangover

Which president put America in Iraq? Which president put America in Afghanistan?

You Trump Humpers are a joke. Now Trump will give himself a pat on the back for the economy, low unemployment, stock market, etc., but he blames Pres. Obama for immigration issues, welfare, healthcare, drugs, crime, etc. Now notice everyone of those issues he claimed he was going to fix and it would be easy.

Obama's Bush hangover

Which president put America in Iraq? Which president put America in Afghanistan?

You Trump Humpers are a joke. Now Trump will give himself a pat on the back for the economy, low unemployment, stock market, etc., but he blames Pres. Obama for immigration issues, welfare, healthcare, drugs, crime, etc. Now notice everyone of those issues he claimed he was going to fix and it would be easy.

I never made a claim, you did, you claimed Obama didn’t blame
Bush after two or three years. I proved easily proved you wrong. Now you are deflecting. Too bad for you. We were talking Obama, not Trump.

Obama's Bush hangover

Bush after two or three years. I proved easily proved you wrong. Now you are deflecting. Too bad for you. We were talking Obama, not Trump.

Actually you didn't, Pres. Obama mentioning that Bush had us in Iraq and Afghanistan was a FACT. Pres. Obama never just attacked Pres. Bush as Trump does. Do a Google search and look at the difference between the two.

Obama's Bush hangover

Actually you didn't, Pres. Obama mentioning that Bush had us in Iraq and Afghanistan was a FACT. Pres. Obama never just attacked Pres. Bush as Trump does. Do a Google search and look at the difference between the two.

You poor kid, you lost, give it a rest. He blamed Bush for eight years, even the links said he needed to quit. I never made a claim that Trump did or didn’t do anything, it was only Obama, you just keep deflecting now.

Which one?

Obama's Bush hangover
Aint it funny how Obama felt he had to come up with an excuse to withdraw troops from Iraq...

Even tho people like me voted for him because we believed him when he said he would get us out of Iraq....

Why was there so much pressure from the "right" to remain in Iraq???

And didn't Trump come in promising to get troops out of Iraq too??

Why is he also failing at getting us out of Iraq??

Obama's Bush hangover
Aint it funny how Obama felt he had to come up with an excuse to withdraw troops from Iraq...

Even tho people like me voted for him because we believed him when he said he would get us out of Iraq....

This is why I take campaign with a grain of salt and rarely vote for a candidate based on what they promise. I want us out of the Middle East altogether, we are not wanted there and are losing American lives for no reason other than our interest in oil.

As far as Obama and Trump not fulfilling their promises...it is just the way campaigns work.

Obama's Bush hangover

This is why I take campaign with a grain of salt and rarely vote for a candidate based on what they promise. I want us out of the Middle East altogether, we are not wanted there and are losing American lives for no reason other than our interest in oil.

As far as Obama and Trump not fulfilling their promises...it is just the way campaigns work.

So what do you base your vote on?

Obama's Bush hangover

So what do you base your vote on?

On their platform and and previous history. I am also a fiscal conservative, so rarely do I find a mainstream politician that is worth voting for.

Forum List

Back