3 More of Biden's Lies Exposed

Time will tell who is right.

If Biden is lying about these three things we will likely have a republican President in 2024.

Come on man! Joey Xi say's he was in the 6 day war to advise Golda Maier.

Too bad Levi Eshkol was Prime Minister then, not Golda Meir. He did it again.

He lies when he really doesn't need to. Therefore, when he opens his yap to say something he's automatically lying.
He's worse than Baghdad Bob Mayorkas and the Kremlin Princess Psaki...

What lie? what lie?...What Lie???? I knew that the covid rule changes for the 2020 election was going to make it easy to be stolen long before it took place...Now the discussion moron...is about a Trump lie...which so far tonight you are the 4th libtard I've asked and haven't got one answer.....

Any proof to this supposed theft? Of course there isn't. It's all in your imagination. You are a member of a cult.

The liberal media says Trump is lying when he says the 2020 election was stolen, but that is BS, Most Republicans also believe it. We saw the evidence of election fraud on UTube and TV. The fact that some judges refused to do anything about it is not Trump
fault. It is not a lie if you have seen evidence and you believe it. It is what the law calls a claim.
Shocking how every judge in the nation is suddenly a flaming liberal...even the ones your blob appointed.

I wonder how many times you looked at Trump's lies.
i find your post interesting and insightful. You apparently have issue with the former President…and in particular with what you call his lies…but the first thing you do on a thread about the CURRENT President, and the exposure of a number of lies, you deflect

So that tells me, you are a hypocrite, and that you don’t mind being lied to really

Do you still believe COVID is a hoax and that the election was stolen?

If you do, stop whining about being lied to by a politician. Because these were actually lies, what Biden is saying isn't.
We are still trying to figure out if Covid was a Bio weapon released from a Chinese Lab. We spent a good portion of a year calling people who suggested it is a Chinese Virus are racists by the propagandists. And the election was stolen. What was put into office is the worst in our history. If you are an American they are not for you. Get it through your head.

Trump..... "I was Voted Michigan's Man of the Year."

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan's Man of the Year years before his presidency?
He wouldn't have been. He wasn't. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.
It's so illustrative because it makes so little sense.
You link doesn't work.
Instead it has a picture of Biden on it but won't load anything else.
So basically you're making this lie up or just repeating a lie published by somebody who hates Trump.

what lie??? are you a moron?...what lie?....
These are the type of people we are dealing with.
FB_IMG_1636596081798.jpg

Yes....but he won in the voting.
Democrats just faked the results like they fake everything else.
What happens when people who only get in power thru fraud get put in charge?
You get stuff happening like we see out of the current admin.
You are a liar. You provided no evidence of fake results. You are a pathetic sore loser.

You are a liar. You provided no evidence of fake results. You are a pathetic sore loser.
I can provide tons of evidence of it. The best evidence is the simple fact that Biden can never draw a crowd.
Politicians that are unpopular always lose....unless they rigged the election.

Covid will be over by Easter. " Did you know anything about the payments to Stormy Daniels", asked on Air Force 1? Answer by Trump, "no." It was exposed that he signed the check; President Trump’s checks repaying Michael Cohen for hush money, explained
Yeah....and you actually believe that Trump is stupid enough to pay off hookers with a check?
Clearly you have been sipping the Kool-aid way too often.

Funny how this nonsense is important to you when we know that Biden has been taking millions in bribes from Ukraine, Russia, and China.....and Obama is sometimes called "Bathhouse Barry" because of his penchant for visiting homosexual bathhouses in D.C.

New Topics

Forum List

Back