3 More of Biden's Lies Exposed

Do you still believe COVID is a hoax and that the election was stolen?

If you do, stop whining about being lied to by a politician. Because these were actually lies, what Biden is saying isn't.
WRONG. All 3 of Biden's claims were about the effects of his new legislation. The Congressional Budget Office has analyzed the bill and said Biden is lying on all 3 claims. The asshole said he would not raise taxes on people making less than 400K a year but he and the Dumbocrats have raised taxes on gasoline and tobacco. Everybody buys gasoline except a few. Many people of low income smoke. The CBO says he is lying about the bill paying for itself and also lying that it won't cause inflation.

Trump..... "I was Voted Michigan's Man of the Year."

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan's Man of the Year years before his presidency?
He wouldn't have been. He wasn't. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.
It's so illustrative because it makes so little sense.
Trump was named "Person of the Year" By Time magazine in 2016.

The man is 75 years old and he is very busy. Sometimes, your memory slips a little. I am 75 and I know mine does.

Last edited:
In a landslide.....
You are truly a master of LYING.
You have mastered the strategy of, when you lie, you just blame it on the other side.

Who needs proof?
All you need is LIES and the memo that says 'keep Lying."

Every count of the votes has Biden winning 306-232.

Only a moron thinks 232 is a higher number than 306.

In our conversation...that makes you a moron.
What lie? what lie?...What Lie???? I knew that the covid rule changes for the 2020 election was going to make it easy to be stolen long before it took place...Now the discussion moron...is about a Trump lie...which so far tonight you are the 4th libtard I've asked and haven't got one answer.....

trump states, "I will replace Obamacare on Day 1."

Is this a LIE?
It was a campaign promise he tried to get passed but a certain RINO who is dead now stabbed him and the people in the back....that is not a lie...if he never tried...then you would be right...that would have been a lie...can't you see the difference between that and a promise that I could keep my doctor and my insurance plan?...

can't you see the difference between that and a promise that I could keep my doctor and my insurance plan?...
McConnell promised to make Obama a ONE term President.
"I will block any legislation from Obama"

Your hero DickHead Moscow Mitch is the one to blame.

What lie? what lie?...What Lie???? I knew that the covid rule changes for the 2020 election was going to make it easy to be stolen long before it took place...Now the discussion moron...is about a Trump lie...which so far tonight you are the 4th libtard I've asked and haven't got one answer.....
The liberal media says Trump is lying when he says the 2020 election was stolen, but that is BS, Most Republicans also believe it. We saw the evidence of election fraud on UTube and TV. The fact that some judges refused to do anything about it is not Trump
fault. It is not a lie if you have seen evidence and you believe it. It is what the law calls a claim.

Which ones are you talking about?
Be specific.
I have studied Trump's speeches and conversations and the Media reports of them carefully. Trump sometimes exaggerates by calling things "great" and sometimes he says lots of things very fast. He does make promises and because he is dealing with Democrats, he is unable to keep all of them, but all politicians do that. Matter of fact, lots of business men do that, too. He tells us what he wants to do and that is not a lie at all. We all face obstacles to what we want. He said he would build a wall on the border . He said he would bring back jobs.He said he would reduce income taxes He said he would reduce unemployment. He said he would cut business regulations .He said he would move the Israeli capital to Jerusalem. He did every one of them. The liberal media just distorts everything he says.

Forum List

Back