3 months ago sales began again...but it will take almost another year before gas be at Trump levels!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Prior to 4/15/2022 the reason why gas prices were climbing was because when Biden told the crowd..
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Well, prior to the resumption of leases NO oil leases were signed on Federal lands that produce almost 24% of our oil.
The Biden administration said it will resume selling leases to drill for oil and gas on federal lands starting next week, but with a major reduction in the number of acres offered and an increase in the royalties companies must pay to drill.
The Interior Department announced that on Monday it will release a sale notice for leases to drill on 144,000 acres of government land —
80 percent less than what was initially being evaluated for potential leasing.
President Joe Biden, who on the campaign trail called for an end to drilling on federal lands, has been looking for ways to temporarily increase U.S. energy production to help drive down the price of gas.

BUT guess what folks... prices continued up BECAUSE...
Industry experts say it would take at least six months to a year before new drilling on federal land would produce additional supply and ultimately bring down the cost of gas, which has emerged as a major midterm election issue.

So when you are at the gas pump watching $$$ flowing out of your pocket, remember what Biden told the oil industry...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

if Biden enacts executive orders after he declares a climate emergency in a few days he may put in place regs that will cause fuel prices to go even higher .

Biden EO's did nothing to lower production. Production worldwide, slowed in early 2020 long before Biden won the election.

Biden EO's did nothing to lower production. Production worldwide, slowed in early 2020 long before Biden won the election.
So you are saying that when Federal land,(by the way I provide facts...not guesses!!!) that provides
The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?
Another TRUTH:
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
And when Biden GUARANTEES..."We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Now if you are truly an intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?
Destruction.
Jail time for oil workers.
Higher costs today.

I know there must be another reason for your name "BlindBoo" but surely you can PROVE as I do your statements!
Also... I don't disagree worldwide slowed... AGAIN when you shut down the land for exploration that provides 24% geez, don't you think from a common consumer experience, PRICES go up when supply goes down and demand goes up?
Why other than a totally ignorant person like Biden then SHUT down oil exploration leases on land that produces 24%?
Again... supply goes down, demand goes up...DUH!!!! Prices go up!
GEEZ! And again I prove these statements...you guess!

So you are saying that when Federal land,(by the way I provide facts...not guesses!!!) that provides
The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?
Another TRUTH:
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
And when Biden GUARANTEES..."We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Now if you are truly an intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?
Destruction.
Jail time for oil workers.
Higher costs today.

I know there must be another reason for your name "BlindBoo" but surely you can PROVE as I do your statements!
Also... I don't disagree worldwide slowed... AGAIN when you shut down the land for exploration that provides 24% geez, don't you think from a common consumer experience, PRICES go up when supply goes down and demand goes up?
Why other than a totally ignorant person like Biden then SHUT down oil exploration leases on land that produces 24%?
Again... supply goes down, demand goes up...DUH!!!! Prices go up!
GEEZ! And again I prove these statements...you guess!

Oil Production on federal land was not shut down. The rig count fell to a record low of 250 under trump. Now that number has more than tripled. US production is still climbing and we are still energy independent too.

Jail time for oil workers huh?

Absurdities leads to atrocities.

The Neo-GOP fills it's rank and file with absurd talking points.

Oil Production on federal land was not shut down. The rig count fell to a record low of 250 under trump. Now that number has more than tripled. US production is still climbing and we are still energy independent too.

Jail time for oil workers huh?

Absurdities leads to atrocities.

The Neo-GOP fills it's rank and file with absurd talking points.
Prove your statements! Where is your links? ZERO! You made up all your numbers!
Not only that BUT I NEVER SAID oil production on Federal land shut down! Prove where I said that?
I said "EXPLORATION" leases were stopped! FACT!
Again proof!
On Day One, the President signed an executive order to impose a temporary moratorium on oil and gas leasing activity in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR); withdrew offshore areas in Arctic waters and the Bering Sea from oil and gas drilling; and revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline.
Now dummies like you have NO idea how long it takes from "exploration" to production.
FACT: Industry experts say it would take at least six months to a year before new drilling on federal land would produce additional supply and ultimately bring down the cost of gas, which has emerged as a major midterm election issue.Apr 15, 2022

Is America Really Producing More Oil Under Biden Than Trump? No, Obviously Not.​

The claim from Democrats that domestic production is higher now than during the Trump administration is based on a comparison of four-year averages that includes the tremendous drop in economic activity at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Domestic oil production under Biden has yet to come close to the pre-pandemic levels reached under the prior administration, a more detailed Free Beacon analysis found.
We found that domestic production reached its highest point ever in early 2020, while President Donald Trump was in office, with over 13 million barrels of oil produced a day.
USOILproduction072222.png

3 months ago sales began again​

Wrong! It's fake leases and sales. If you think Dems are backing off climate change due to losing court rulings you don't know Dems. They have engaged in all manner of schemes to technically comply with the law and rulings while continuing to push climate change war on fossil fuels. They offer up shit leases while withholding the more promising leases. Jack up the governments cut 50% to render leases unprofitable. While waging a propaganda war blaming everyone else for the sky high fuel prices.

Biden is draining the national petroleum reserves just to knock a time or two off pump prices

Prove your statements!

Rig Count History

Current rig count

Weekly oil field production

BUT I NEVER SAID oil production on Federal land shut down!

"The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.

Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts

The American Petroleum Institute (API) is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. Our more than 600 corporate members, from the largest major oil company to the smallest of independents, come from all segments of the industry.
www.api.org
www.api.org

is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?"

It has not. No EO shut down any producing well on public land or water. Not one.

Rig Count History

Current rig count

Weekly oil field production

"The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.

Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts

The American Petroleum Institute (API) is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. Our more than 600 corporate members, from the largest major oil company to the smallest of independents, come from all segments of the industry.
www.api.org
www.api.org

is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?"

It has not. No EO shut down any producing well on public land or water. Not one.
First of all... are you a 2nd grader???? You wrote:"is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?"
Wow what grammar skills!
2nd ...are you really that DUMB???? Biden's ONLY action on EXISTING oil production would be rules and regulations.
Now BIDEN has shut down...

Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/01/27 › biden-suspends-...
NEW LEASES you idiot!

Jan 27, 2021 — Biden's orders will halt oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters in an effort to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.
OIL and gas LEASING NOT production! GEEZ you are truly dumb!
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 4.01.13 PM.png

First of all... are you a 2nd grader???? You wrote:"is shut down by Biden EOs that has has no effect on gas prices?
I copied it from your post. You wrote it, so you should be able to answer that.

Yore the one that said his EO's effected production and gas prices. They didn't.

I copied it from your post. You wrote it, so you should be able to answer that.

Yore the one that said his EO's effected production and gas prices. They didn't.
Dummy! He can ONLY write EOs for oil exploration LEASES! Geez and the only way he can directly affect "PRODUCTION" is
through rules and regulations which I was NOT commenting about. HE affected the revenue stream of oil companies FUTURE
revenue by not signing and "EXPLORATION" leases. That's the point. You evidently NEVER ran a company much less did the books
where revenue, operating expenses, write-offs future expenses was a daily experience much less any experience!
Oil company management looked at three things that directly affected their prices:
1) Biden said he guaranteed the riddance of fossil fuel.
2) He wants to put them in jail.
3) He stopped all leases for exploration on Federal land!
These 3 actions puts anyone with any sense of planning into a shelter in place mode, i.e. plan for future oil businesses put out of business anyone working in oil business threatened with jail and how can they get production if 24% of the productive land is no longer available? All of what I wrote though makes NO sense to you I'm 100% confident as anyone with a moniker of "BlindBoo" has established your deficiencies!

Forum List

Back