peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 Marijuana Stocks That Could Be Millionaire Makers - Motley Fool

Local : 2021-07-08(Thursday) 11:52:00
Found via nicer.app/news

evidence files for the anti-cancer properties of weed :

it's also been widely and consistently been reported that weed causes less problems for a human than alcohol would if over-consumed for long enough.

i will leave this thread as an opening point for how the growing of weed and the selling of it should be regulated.

i'm not an American, i'm Dutch and i've lived here almost my entire life.
we legalized weed nation-wide in the 1960s, with our famous coffeeshop and legal supply infrastructure for coffeeshops (basically anyone can grow weed here, but they can't create problems for their neighbours, meaning you need equipment that costs thousands (to get rid of the noxious odor of a harvest and subsequent months-long drying at room temp)..
then France started nagging our country from the 1970s or 80s onward, about how their citizens were driving north to fetch weed. it was and is illegal to grow, sell, or smoke weed in France. the distance between Paris and Amsterdam is about 270 miles, so after about 40 to 50 years of nagging, we granted the French government what it wanted : all people buying weed or hash in our coffeeshops, must show a special government-issued coffeeshop id card which has your photograph on it i believe.. the only place you don't need one of these ID cards is Amsterdam, due to the mere 10 miles per train to the international airport from Amsterdam CS.

so i'm going to stay out of this dicsussion entirely because i believe i shouldn't meddle in your legal processes.
feel free to share your thoughts with others on this subject :)

All 50 states will legalize in the near future. They know the $ it can bring in. No brained.

Here on The Island, I’ve been noticing more and more smoke shops opening up even in a time when fewer and fewer people are smoking.

I think they probably knew that legalization was coming soon. At long last.

3 Marijuana Stocks That Could Be Millionaire Makers - Motley Fool

Local : 2021-07-08(Thursday) 11:52:00
Found via nicer.app/news

evidence files for the anti-cancer properties of weed :

it's also been widely and consistently been reported that weed causes less problems for a human than alcohol would if over-consumed for long enough.

i will leave this thread as an opening point for how the growing of weed and the selling of it should be regulated.

i'm not an American, i'm Dutch and i've lived here almost my entire life.
we legalized weed nation-wide in the 1960s, with our famous coffeeshop and legal supply infrastructure for coffeeshops (basically anyone can grow weed here, but they can't create problems for their neighbours, meaning you need equipment that costs thousands (to get rid of the noxious odor of a harvest and subsequent months-long drying at room temp)..
then France started nagging our country from the 1970s or 80s onward, about how their citizens were driving north to fetch weed. it was and is illegal to grow, sell, or smoke weed in France. the distance between Paris and Amsterdam is about 270 miles, so after about 40 to 50 years of nagging, we granted the French government what it wanted : all people buying weed or hash in our coffeeshops, must show a special government-issued coffeeshop id card which has your photograph on it i believe.. the only place you don't need one of these ID cards is Amsterdam, due to the mere 10 miles per train to the international airport from Amsterdam CS.

so i'm going to stay out of this dicsussion entirely because i believe i shouldn't meddle in your legal processes.
feel free to share your thoughts with others on this subject :)UCLA proved that that smoking pot doesn't cause lung caner in a double blind study.

If you take a basket approach perhaps. What you'll see is the market sort itself out through mergers and acquisitions. The payoff is years (if not decades in the offing).

I don't see the grass industry as that much of a huge moneymaker, mainly due to how low the barriers are to enter the field. Anyone can get a patch of dirt and some seeds, or hydroponic equipment for a reasonable price, and before they know it they will be bagging it and peddling pot in competition to the big companies. Not everyone will be successful, but they'll all be trying and still have to be addressed.

Forum List

Back