3 favorite horror movies

Horror movies are subjective. I like Apocalypses (sic) Now, the horror.

Last edited:
1) Halloween - original , 1978

2) Alien , 1979

3)The Thing , 1982

3 terrifying ones

Well, of course you name some of the best, most all time classic ones. Alien left me in shock the first time I saw it, and the remake of The Thing with Kurt Russell and Wilford Brimley (the Doc, who just died), but not to be forgotten are The Andromeda Strain, based on an actual event, a movie called The Wolfen, The Exorcist, The Grudge 3, SAW III, as well as the original War of the Worlds-- -- keep in mind seeing this for the first time in the 1950s.

But three worth mentioning includes the original

1). The Fly with Vincent Price as well as the remake in 1986 with Jeff Goldblum which might be even better,

2). The Keep, a little known movie which takes place in a WWII German mountain fortress, and most of all,

3). Hostel Part II, which transcends all other horror flicks. I warn you in advance, absolutely don't let children see this! It could scar them for life! You may not want your wife to see it either. This movie is beyond horror into sickening and gruesome and may give you nightmares. Keep in mind I'm one of these people who always say: "Hon, it's JUST a movie!" I have it saved to archive and am afraid to watch it a 2nd time. This movie is so horrible, it is hard to watch. Even if you love horror flix, you may not "enjoy" watching this one.

Last edited:
freaks 1932

virgin spring

the hitcher...for some reason that scared me to death...causing me to wake hubby up at 3 am cause i was scared...he was not impressed

The Langoliers
Any other film where actor Bronson Pinchot plays a character who only ends up dead.
Come Back To Me

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly

I just saw the original Halloween ( been a good 15 yrs )
It just is so good
Only 3 major deaths in the movie plus the German shepherd
Each one was so memorable
They freakin killed Annie ??

He was stabbed with a sewing pin and went down for 2 min
However after being shot 6 times by a .357 ..he just got up

The Langoliers
Any other film where actor Bronson Pinchot plays a character who only ends up dead.
Come Back To Me

Holly
Okay, I was just looking at this message and I am wishing that I could take it back because I don't like seeing anything bad happening to Bronson even if it is just in a film. I love him that much.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Dracula, Jaws, Alien. { Any of the 1950s scary movies.} Christopher Lee made the most scary Dracula. But I like all of them.

The Langoliers
Come Back To Me

Holly
I am only just now realizing what I said here for the second film. I have no idea why I said such a thing because in real life, that beautiful precious gentleman had better not be going anywhere, I love him so much!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back