3 explosions rock central Baghdad

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
BAGHDAD - Three loud explosions hit central Baghdad in quick succession Sunday, breaking a period of relative calm in the Iraqi capital after elections last month.

The force of the blasts shook buildings and rattled windows in the center of the capital. At least two plumes of gray smoke rose above Baghdad, one near the center of the city and another in the western part of the capital.

One of the blasts struck near the Iranian Embassy, Maj. Gen. Qassim al-Mousawi, a spokesman for the city's operations command center, told The Associated Press

3 explosions shake central Baghdad - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

do you think this will hamper us pull out....or has this administration simply given up on iraq?

Really, I haven't the slightest idea as to what the administration will do. Personally, I think it is time to get out of that God forsaken nation. Let them murder each other without our help.

Goes right back to the lies that put us there.

BO is a total wuss. Do you really have to wonder what he'll do?

He will "call upon" the "leaders of the countries involved" to "come together" and "resolve their differences." So long as it doesn't benefit Israel in any way. Cuz fuck that shit.

Last edited:
We shoulda been outta there already. I think we have seen we have done all we can do, unless we are willing to make things overly ugly.

Forum List

Back