3:30am....nine puppies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Pretty crappy picture...but woke up to strange whining noise at 3:30am...

Attachments

• $0106141552.jpg
    $0106141552.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 92
and yet how many will end up homeless?

out of that litter...will he make sure they are all neutered? i dont think so since his bitch is not neutered...i swear people fucking piss me off..breeding dogs and cats when so many are fucking homeless

and yet how many will end up homeless?

out of that litter...will he make sure they are all neutered? i dont think so since his bitch is not neutered...i swear people fucking piss me off..breeding dogs and cats when so many are fucking homeless

You can apologize by giving me a rep...
As posted earlier...
This is a rescue dog. She was already waay pregnant when we got her a week and a half ago. We specifically chose her to assist our blind dog.
Yep.
Feel like an ass yet?:redface:

Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

It doesnt matter left or right. The best is we still embrace each other over our beasties. This moment shows it.

I am so happy all rocked.

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

Karma when I first got her:
2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

Never ever worry on a rush. Wait to find the perfect match.You must. You owe it to your beasties. And you know what? You owe it to the people as well.

I was probably the best unless someone can knock me off dog seller, So I know my shit. You have to be so careful

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

Karma when I first got her:
2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

I'm so glad you are out there gracie. I mean that with all my heart because I cant do this stuff yet. Kids are probably laughing their butts off but vengeance comes with baba :lol:

The back story...
We have had a Mini-Pin (Rocky) for right at 10 years now.
Last summer we noticed he started to fumble when he went up or down the stairs, at the same time he also started to misjudge jumping on furniture. We took him to the vet and he was diagnosed with retinal atrophy. Obviously we were horrified. I started reading everything I could find on the topic and one thing kept popping up - getting a pair dog. If you can get a second dog before the dog goes completely blind to aid in the two buddying up - in many cases the pair dog will sense the handicap and help the other dog.
We decided to do it. So we started looking online at area shelters for the right dog. Rocky is very much an Alpha dog, so we knew not to get another dominant dog. We looked and looked...and finally through our vet we learned of a "bad" breeder about 50 miles away that was mistreating the animals. There were over 40 dogs there in various stages of ill health, several vets donated their time to assist the humane society there and he spoke of this one particular dog that everyone at the office fell in love with. But she was pregnant.
We contacted the shelter and got pictures and talked with her...and went and got her.
SHE IS PERFECT.
She has only been here since mid December, and her and Rocky have buddied up better than we could have possibly hoped for.
Rocky is now totally blind in his right eye, and probably about 60% in the left.
If you guys could see how they interact. Unbelievable. When we walk them, and we get near the curb to cross a street, or there is something in the way etc. - I swear to God - "Sandi" will push up against Rocky and Rocky will stop or slow down. Unfriggin real. Can you believe it?

Forum List

Back