3/14/18 Nationwide School Walkout Has Begun

That fool would be the NRA supporting people on here.

When talking about the Second Amendment Rights become the most important thing in the world.

When talking about gay marriage rights can take a flying jump. When talking about protesting police brutality rights can take a flying jump, when talking about gun control rights can take a flying jump. When talking about torturing suspects, rights can take a flying jump.

These people make the Bill of Rights only about guns, everything doesn't really matter to them.
These people make the Bill of Rights only about guns, everything doesn't really matter to them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Any comment to make?

other than you're allowing guns to rule your mind, and you life,

no

So, you're essentially point to yourself as an example of a waste of time.....

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

one of your buds lists the entire Bill of Rights with modifications to include guns, and you make the silly assumption that the right is doing it.

I see you have no clue what you're talking about either.

Oh, isn't this fun?

And the worst of it is I can't even put you on ignore. Fun times.

no

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

one of your buds lists the entire Bill of Rights with modifications to include guns, and you make the silly assumption that the right is doing it.

Oh, isn't this fun?

lady, I'm not the one that posted this bullshit.

The US Bill of Rights as seen by the right.

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Keep away from my house bitch, I've got guns.

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

I have the right to not be tried for using my guns.

Seventh Amendment

See the Sixth Amendment, guns, guns, guns.

Eighth Amendment

Taking my guns away is the only cruel and unusual punishment not allowed.

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

I never said the NRA was responsible, I was laughing at the thought of them needing support from their minnions.
I'm also not against having a couple well trained armed school personel. I am against not regulating weapons and denying dangerous people from owning them. The right has one track /my way or the highway thinking and its f'ed up.

Ah, so you admit you are a "minion" of the ACLU, NAACP, NOW and unions? Interesting.

Personally I just thought special interest groups were there because we have views. Interesting how you think that special interests groups are only there so we could be their minions.

You would never be a hypocrite, so I'm sure this isn't a case where your standard flips on party, is it?

I want nothing to do with the groups you mentioned above, sorry.
Were all hypocrits to some degree. I dont know if it always was, but party loyalty and all the crap that goes with it, is just a waste of time.

Yet they aren't worth mentioning, just right wing groups are worth bringing up.

The lame partisan crap is ridiculous. The NRA is supported by many of us and they advocate our views. That somehow leftist groups are representing the views of leftists while right wingers are somehow controlled by right wing groups is just the hack hyper-partisan that you are

Twist it however you like. These incidents happen over and over and over again. A few competent armed staff members is probably a good idea, along with some new gun regulations. If you arent a criminal or potential shooter...you need not worry.
If your fear gov taking guns out of citizens hands altogether? well get your complacent butt out there and do something.

What new gun regulations are you proposing and why do you believe they will be effective?

I'll answer first. I would institute complete background checks. Then I would arrest the people who fail them. That ... is the only real way to stop determined shooters, get them off the street.

If we're not going to arrest them, no deal. All it is then is an impediment to honest citizens.

Laws banning particular guns are stupid and don't work.

That you conceded we should allow some CCs on school does give you credibility with me. That we should pretend we live in the 50s is a non-starter. And particularly humorous since leftists lecture us all the time that we need to stop pretending we live in the past

" I would institute complete background checks. Then I would arrest the people who fail them. That ... is the only real way to stop determined shooters, get them off the street."

So, you would take away their liberty for failing a complete background check?

My unit conducted complete background checks before we offered a conditional offer of employment. Those who moved too often, had large debts, civil judgments in family court, a very low credit report were considered red flags for a law enforcement officer.

None of which were considered so serious as to take away their liberty.

Ah, so you admit you are a "minion" of the ACLU, NAACP, NOW and unions? Interesting.

Personally I just thought special interest groups were there because we have views. Interesting how you think that special interests groups are only there so we could be their minions.

You would never be a hypocrite, so I'm sure this isn't a case where your standard flips on party, is it?

Were all hypocrits to some degree. I dont know if it always was, but party loyalty and all the crap that goes with it, is just a waste of time.

The lame partisan crap is ridiculous. The NRA is supported by many of us and they advocate our views. That somehow leftist groups are representing the views of leftists while right wingers are somehow controlled by right wing groups is just the hack hyper-partisan that you are

Twist it however you like. These incidents happen over and over and over again. A few competent armed staff members is probably a good idea, along with some new gun regulations. If you arent a criminal or potential shooter...you need not worry.
If your fear gov taking guns out of citizens hands altogether? well get your complacent butt out there and do something.

What new gun regulations are you proposing and why do you believe they will be effective?

I'll answer first. I would institute complete background checks. Then I would arrest the people who fail them. That ... is the only real way to stop determined shooters, get them off the street.

If we're not going to arrest them, no deal. All it is then is an impediment to honest citizens.

That you conceded we should allow some CCs on school does give you credibility with me. That we should pretend we live in the 50s is a non-starter. And particularly humorous since leftists lecture us all the time that we need to stop pretending we live in the past

" I would institute complete background checks. Then I would arrest the people who fail them. That ... is the only real way to stop determined shooters, get them off the street."

My unit conducted complete background checks before we offered a conditional offer of employment. Those who moved too often, had large debts, civil judgments in family court, a very low credit report were considered red flags for a law enforcement officer.

Are you serious? You can't possibly be that clueless.

kaz: Someone who has committed a crime and been convicted of that crime with due process has their gun rights restricted as part of their criminal punishment illegally tries to buy a gun.

Wry Catcher. So you'd arrest someone who failed a credit check for an employment background check for a private hirer????

What a complete and utter imbecile you are

kaz: Someone who has committed a crime and been convicted of that crime with due process has their gun rights restricted as part of their criminal punishment illegally tries to buy a gun.

Wry Catcher. So you'd arrest someone who failed a credit check for an employment background check for a private hirer????

Have someone read to you my response, obviously your reading comprehension is well below average.

Calling me an imbecile is childish, and changing your post is dishonest. Please get help to comprehend what I wrote, and next time pay some attention to your use of syntax.

Have someone read to you my response, obviously your reading comprehension is well below average.

Calling me an imbecile is childish, and changing your post is dishonest. Please get help to comprehend what I wrote, and next time pay some attention to your use of syntax.

You compared someone who has had their right to buy a gun removed through due process of law with employment background checks. What does one have to do with the other? You were perfectly clear what an imbecile you are.

And as for childish, remember when you started a thread to attack me for my positions and got every position wrong? What did you say about that. Oh yeah, nothing. Now that's childish.

And why do you mean by changing my post?

Any comment to make?

no

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

Oh, isn't this fun?

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

Ah, more bullshit.

You're going to way of Westwall soon.

no

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

Oh, isn't this fun?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

Ah, more bullshit.

I quoted YOUR bullshit.

post #8 in this thread, as a matter of fact.

(Did westwall go somewhere?)

Last edited:

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

Oh, isn't this fun?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

Ah, more bullshit.

I quoted YOUR bullshit.

(Did Westwall go somewhere?)

Fine you don't get it.

But I get the feeling it's not because you don't understand it, but because you don't want to get it.

So what's the point in actually conversing with you? Doesn't seem to be any right now.

So you might as well go away.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

Oh, isn't this fun?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

Ah, more bullshit.

I quoted YOUR bullshit.

Fine you don't get it.

But I get the feeling it's not because you don't understand it, but because you don't want to get it.

So what's the point in actually conversing with you? Doesn't seem to be any right now.

Better idea....

YOU go away, and stop making silly posts about things you don't understand

Oh, isn't this fun?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

YOU were.

PROVING your fixation.

Ah, more bullshit.

I quoted YOUR bullshit.

Fine you don't get it.

Better idea....

YOU go away, and stop making silly posts about things you don't understand

This is why I have a problem with being unable to moderators on ignore.

Keep having fun with the 'funny' button...

I enjoy it.

(only need 700 more before I hit 12,000)

Forum List

Back