2nd Wave Tea Party

Would you become a democrat to beat RINOs?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’d consider it. It sounds interesting.

• No. Big government is good if Republicans do it.

• Who cares? Republicans are dumb.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
We, the members of the Tea Party are dedicated to promote the exact principles of the Republican Party even though we are a branch of the Democratic Party. In recent decades the trend is for democrats and independents to infiltrate the Republican Party and impose their fiscally liberal ways unto a conservative citizenry. This has been observed repeatedly. We suspect these very liberal republicans (RINO’s) will continue to engage in wasteful spending if they are not met with a fierce slate of Democratic candidates in November of 2024. Remember, Democrats are posing as Republicans and they will outsmart us. They will win. Democrats have been winning our Republican Primaries for way too long. The Tea Party is dedicated to making sure that Republican ideas start winning. Electing RINO’s is detrimental to the cause. We, the members of the Tea Party are not democrats, we are teabaggers. We seek to extend the Republican Primary into the November 2024 election.

This poll is open for 14 days. At the conclusion of poll I will tally the votes.

The Tea Party became a joke when the likes of Ryan and Rubio co-opted it out from under you.

Attachments

• 27ywg4.jpg
    27ywg4.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 30
We, the members of the Tea Party are dedicated to promote the exact principles of the Republican Party even though we are a branch of the Democratic Party. In recent decades the trend is for democrats and independents to infiltrate the Republican Party and impose their fiscally liberal ways unto a conservative citizenry. This has been observed repeatedly. We suspect these very liberal republicans (RINO’s) will continue to engage in wasteful spending if they are not met with a fierce slate of Democratic candidates in November of 2024. Remember, Democrats are posing as Republicans and they will outsmart us. They will win. Democrats have been winning our Republican Primaries for way too long. The Tea Party is dedicated to making sure that Republican ideas start winning. Electing RINO’s is detrimental to the cause. We, the members of the Tea Party are not democrats, we are teabaggers. We seek to extend the Republican Primary into the November 2024 election.

This poll is open for 14 days. At the conclusion of poll I will tally the votes.
No. Actual independents are always independent, though sometimes having to pick the lesser of two evils offered by the two main parties. I will wait and see who is running. No way, I'd vote for a trumper, but could vote for a Rino, if certain it wasn't a trumper in Rino clothing.

No. Actual independents are always independent, though sometimes having to pick the lesser of two evils offered by the two main parties. I will wait and see who is running. No way, I'd vote for a trumper, but could vote for a Rino, if certain it wasn't a trumper in Rino clothing.
IOW, you're a leftidt moonbat who hasn't the courage to admit it.

RINO's are beating themselves....stand in the middle of the road and get run over....

RINO's are beating themselves....stand in the middle of the road and get run over....
RINOS keep us moving left. Cushioning the Progs agendas If the Democratic Party were Democrats and not Progressives, they would be more palatable.

And then it turned into the QAnon Party
In my AO I went to the first meeting and it seemed to be going pretty well, folks talking about smaller .gov and the like.

Along came deer season and I missed the next couple meetings. When I attended the next one it had done been took over by wild-eyed Paulbots going on about The Weed. I left half-way through.

That was the trouble with the Tea Party at the time, there was no real leadership so it got co-opted by either loons or RINOs.

Why are there no DINO’s?

The Tea Party started in 2008 because a black guy won the Presidency. There will be no 2.0 because the current guy is white.

I loved the Tea Party, but then they seemed to disappear. In recent years QAnon grabbed the old Tea Party base. It's great that QAnon is trying to get real Republicans elected, but they need to grow their base.

Forum List

Back