2nd caravan departed Honduras, heading for US. No masks, no covid testing, no documents.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Thanks Democrats! It sure isn't taking long for America to reap the benefits of the Biden Presidency. The second caravan with over 3000 illegals is on the way. And if you think this is just a border state issue, think again. I have personally seen Guatemalans who somehow made it to Northern Wisconsin to work the farms. If they can get there, they sure as hell can make it to your home town.

Thanks Democrats! It sure isn't taking long for America to reap the benefits of the Biden Presidency. The second caravan with over 3000 illegals is on the way. And if you think this is just a border state issue, think again. I have personally seen Guatemalans who somehow made it to Northern Wisconsin to work the farms. If they can get there, they sure as hell can make it to your home town.

Hey I saw that shit on Fox News, didn't they have that guy; Willie Coyote
1611474458896.png
leading the way? And that the Roadrunner his side kick was sick with Covid....Just asking.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

One world government is the end goal, as well as the end of humanities soul!

One world government is the end goal, as well as the end of humanities soul!
Doom and gloom, boo fuckin hoo....why don't you white boys go find yourself some pussy? And I am being so fuckin serious.....just about every one of these goobers arrested after the riots, are these lone white guys and gals that are single and living with they mammies....its embarrassing watching these brave white mf's having they fuckin parents vouching for you on national fuckin tv....humiliation 101 .get off the computer and find yourselves somebody to love......

• Thanks
This is why I am so depressed. We just don't count any more and what makes it more depressing is...our own citizens are FOR this.

USA is over and done
I have zero fight left

USA is over and done
I have zero fight left
Anybody that survived the Trump nightmare, have only but good things coming their way and for those that don't see it or want it,....can go suck a dick

USA is over and done
I have zero fight left
Anybody that survived the Trump nightmare, have only but good things coming their way and for those that don't see it or want it,....can go suck a dick
“ suck a d—-“?? That is the vernacular of a leftist ignoramus slob of zero intellect

USA is over and done
I have zero fight left
“ suck a d—-“?? That is the vernacular of a leftist ignoramus slob of zero intellect

USA is over and done
I have zero fight left
I'm just trying to make you feel better......than go eat a beaver...do something to take your mind off of latino's invading your back yard.....

• Thanks

Hey I saw that shit on Fox News, didn't they have that guy; Willie Coyote View attachment 447789 leading the way? And that the Roadrunner his side kick was sick with Covid....Just asking.....
You don't seem to care that much about the security of your own country but that does not surprise me that much you are a democrat.

Hey I saw that shit on Fox News, didn't they have that guy; Willie Coyote View attachment 447789 leading the way? And that the Roadrunner his side kick was sick with Covid....Just asking.....
You don't seem to care that much about the security of your own country but that does not surprise me that much you are a democrat.
The security of our country was jeopardized by white citizens who were not coming up from Honduras.

You don't seem to care that much about the security of your own country but that does not surprise me that much, you are a republican. As long as the terrorists are white you're fine with it.

The security of our country was jeopardized by white citizens who were not coming up from Honduras.

You don't seem to care that much about the security of your own country but that does not surprise me that much, you are a republican. As long as the terrorists are white you're fine with it.
The security and well-being of individuals is far more jeopardized from covid-infested MS-13 members than those who breaks a few windows in the seat of power. These invaders are far more likely to move into your shitholes anyway.

I see, so you have no problem with caravan after caravan of undocumented Covid unprotected masses pouring over the border into our country. Then you would be fine with HHS setting up a tent city for the illegals in your home town, right?

That is the level of ignorance I expect from media controlled Trump haters. Only good things coming your way? How about busloads of Covid infected illegals coming your way?

Forum List

Back