2nd Amendment Assault Rifle

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
284111324_10220359131077795_7246982104248727571_n.jpg

There it is folks. This is why the 2nd Amendment is so sacrosanct. A mass murderer could potentially kill up to three people a minute, if they are experienced. A teenager would be lucky to kill two people a minute.

I must have missed the part of the 2A that mentioned muskets or any specific type of arms...
Oh wait, it doesn't.
There goes that false narrative again

View attachment 650482

There it is folks. This is why the 2nd Amendment is so sacrosanct. A mass murderer could potentially kill up to three people a minute, if they are experienced. A teenager would be lucky to kill two people a minute.
Fucking retarded as hell.

By that preposterous standard, we have the basis to outlaw all the "fully automatic electronic assault media" of today, as the "press" back in that day consisted of hand-set type and manual presses.

Fucking retarded as hell.
First he says this.

Then
By that preposterous standard, we have the basis to outlaw all the "fully automatic electronic assault media" of today, as the "press" back in that day consisted of hand-set type and manual presses.

By making this statement, he is comparing an AR-15 rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition to Twitter, in terms of their lethality.

Well done.

Oh, so we're blaming inanimate objects for the acts of deranged people....You're a special kind of fucking retarded.

"inanimate objects" is you and your fellow retards new buzzword.

I guess an "inanimate object" can murder 21 people in a classroom, but don't blame the gun, it's blameless. It's the shooter who is to blame.

But the shooter, and any other nutbag, can walk right into a gun store and proceed to murder another 21 people tomorrow. But don't blame the "inanimate object"!

I reiterate: you are a special kind of stupid.

What about the assault phone?.... and assault video games and a nasty social media complex?....
Take the smart phone away from your stupid kids.... NOW!

I guess an "inanimate object" can murder 21 people in a classroom, but don't blame the gun, it's blameless. It's the shooter who is to blame.

But the shooter, and any other nutbag, can walk right into a gun store and proceed to murder another 21 people tomorrow. But don't blame the "inanimate object"!

Bud, when the gun walks into a store and proceeds to murder ANYONE, I'll start blaming the gun.

The gun is as much an inanimate object as the printing press, dullard......Both are tools that can be used for good or ill purposes.....Neither acts on its own.

But you're a fucking retard leftist, too dense to see the obvious correlation.

How many smart phones have murdered people?
We don't know now do we?.... how many troubled kids have gone off by finding negative posts about him or her?... How much violence can be found on smart phones?.... Lets see..... social media and school shootings began at about the same time as violent video games....
One and One make two....

Forum List

Back