270 to Win 2020 Challenge...

Ohio is now too close but Biden is the "Projected" winner.
According to whom? :dunno:

According to the counted votes. There aren't enough uncounted votes, even if most of them were for Rump, to make up the difference. Rump lost, get over it. Get past the Denial phase.

I think he's pointing out that your sorry ass called Ohio to early.

Still a ways to go fuckbrain.

Ariz is 100% reported and went to Biden. That count is now 290 EC votes for Biden.

GA is going to have to do a hand count. It appears that your wonderful Republican run election has more districts reporting finished than they have districts. But all the votes are in. I won't say it's a rigged or it's just an error. Either way, the hand count is in progress right now.

With MI, 98.6 Precints have been reported and counted. Biden has well over a 100K lead. There aren't enough votes left for Rump to catch Biden even if Rump gets all the rest.

Nevada is another one at about 98.6% and there still isn't enough outstanding votes for Rump to overtake Biden.

PA now has reported and has counted all the votes as of Nov 12. Biden leads by 52,000+ votes.

The only state that is doing a Recount is GA due to the problem of reporting more precints than actually exist. Shit happens. And, by their state law, the have to do a hand count.

With GA to Rump (and that is a big if), the EC vote count is Biden 290, Rump 242. I know that some are saying it's Biden 306 but let's not get greedy and keep it at Biden 290. Even that doesn't quite jive with the popular vote where Biden leads by almost 10 million votes but I am being kind.

Outside of GA, all the other states are well outside the automatic recount area. That means if Rump wants to force recounts, he's going to have to pay for them or the RNC is going to have to pay for them. At a few million per state to do a recount I doubt if the RNC is going to spend that kind of money to try and draw to an inside straight. As for all the other crap coming from you and the Party of the Rump, you are 0 out of 10 and more to come. Remember, Zero is NOT Non Zero.

Biden steals Pennsylvania and Michigan.
The Biden camp is certainly trying to very aggressively. I figured that they would successfully take Pennsylvania via voter fraud, I did not think they could pull off that scam in Michigan.

It's an epic good vs. evil battle

According to the counted votes. There aren't enough uncounted votes, even if most of them were for Rump, to make up the difference. Rump lost, get over it. Get past the Denial phase.

Ariz is 100% reported and went to Biden. That count is now 290 EC votes for Biden.

GA is going to have to do a hand count. It appears that your wonderful Republican run election has more districts reporting finished than they have districts. But all the votes are in. I won't say it's a rigged or it's just an error. Either way, the hand count is in progress right now.

With MI, 98.6 Precints have been reported and counted. Biden has well over a 100K lead. There aren't enough votes left for Rump to catch Biden even if Rump gets all the rest.

Nevada is another one at about 98.6% and there still isn't enough outstanding votes for Rump to overtake Biden.

PA now has reported and has counted all the votes as of Nov 12. Biden leads by 52,000+ votes.

The only state that is doing a Recount is GA due to the problem of reporting more precints than actually exist. Shit happens. And, by their state law, the have to do a hand count.

With GA to Rump (and that is a big if), the EC vote count is Biden 290, Rump 242. I know that some are saying it's Biden 306 but let's not get greedy and keep it at Biden 290. Even that doesn't quite jive with the popular vote where Biden leads by almost 10 million votes but I am being kind.

Outside of GA, all the other states are well outside the automatic recount area. That means if Rump wants to force recounts, he's going to have to pay for them or the RNC is going to have to pay for them. At a few million per state to do a recount I doubt if the RNC is going to spend that kind of money to try and draw to an inside straight. As for all the other crap coming from you and the Party of the Rump, you are 0 out of 10 and more to come. Remember, Zero is NOT Non Zero.
It's 0-16 as of yesterday.

0-16 what?

0-16 what?
Trump campaign's attempted lawsuits so far have gone 0-16...all kicked out of court as frivolous. It was 0-10 a few days ago, that's where Daryl got his number.

0-16 what?
Trump campaign's attempted lawsuits so far have gone 0-16...all kicked out of court as frivolous. It was 0-10 a few days ago, that's where Daryl got his number.
Who told you that? I know for a fact that they won at least one. So you are wrong.

Who fed you that misinformation? Or did you just pull that out of your ass? I doubt that it's the latter. Someone brainwashed you into believing that bullshit.

0-16 what?
Who told you that? I know for a fact that they won at least one. So you are wrong.

Who fed you that misinformation? Or did you just pull that out of your ass? I doubt that it's the latter. Someone brainwashed you into believing that bullshit.
No, they didn't win any suits on fraud, dummy - - they won an order to separate Vote types IN CASE any of the lawsuits go through.

Please...PLEASE dont call anyone brainwashed when you believe in a conspiracy that would require thousands of people across multiple states and that has been admitted has no evidence by TRUMP LAWYERS in a court of law.

Don't look now, dumbfuck, but YOU'RE the Sheep :thup:

0-16 what?

The one you are talking about was a partial win but a major loss. They lost the ability to put their National Observers on the Counting floor but did get the barrier moved from 10 feet to 6 feet. In the end, nothing really was accomplished.

The one you are talking about was a partial win but a major loss.
So the win was really a loss? :cuckoo:

Have you ever heard of the term 'cognitive dissonance'? It's a common symptom of TDS.

The intent of the suit was to allow National GOP Observers that were outside the state law to observe the count. That was thrown out. But the 4 feet allowed was not. Wow, a 4 feet win. And what did that get Rump and you? You still lost Penn.

Who can come closests to the actual results.

Make your map...doesn't necessarily need to be from 270towin.com but needs to contain states blue or red plus split congressional districts...and electoral totals for each candidate.

post it here...

Here is mine...

View attachment 403064

Choose wisely...good luck!
Here's my electoral map:

electoral-map.jpg
Woo hoo! I predicted Biden would get 305 electoral votes. He's gotten 306.

voter fraud
In that regard, Loser Trump's flailing tantrum has now been reduced to his vast legal apparatus honing in on the legitimacy of a vote by a guy named "Herb" in Grand Rapids who drives a Volvo.

Elsewhere, dispassionate self-interest and greed are aligning with the sentiment of most patriotic Americans:
On Monday, a public letter from more than 160 business leaders in Trump’s native New York called for him to move ahead with the transition.

“Every day that an orderly presidential transition process is delayed, our democracy grows weaker in the eyes of our own citizens and the nation’s stature on the global stage is diminished,”
the letter stated.

Wall Street heavyweights such as Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon, BlackRock CEO Laurence Fink and Visa CEO Alfred Kelly Jr. were among the signatories.

What is striking is that the Cry Baby, who had been whining about President-elect Biden sheltering in his basement, has now retreated into his bunker again, this time possibly for the duration, hiding from the will of the People.
Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged

In the three weeks since Election Day, President Trump’s most visible presence has been on Twitter. Since Nov. 3, he has posted some 550 tweets — about three-quarters of which attempted to undermine the integrity of the 2020 election results.

In total, the president attacked the legitimacy of the election more than 400 times since Election Day, though his claims of fraud have been widely debunked.

Mr. Trump’s public calendar, meanwhile, has been remarkably light...

Do we have to wait until January 20th. to find out who won the election for president?

Forum List

Back