27 of top 30 universities are increasing tuition again after COVID-era rate hikes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how Leftards whine about tuition debt but you never hear them utter a peep about the huge profits universities make.
Leftards are just sheeples.

Yeah, they might be better off.....No H1Bs from India to worry about though the Hispanics are making great inroads into the plumbing profession.
Not to mention the electric, concrete, carpentry, and machine operations trades.

It used to be the older gringoes would watch beaners and a few younger gringoes toil with hand tools and pretty much all the gringoes got promoted and the beaners ended up striking out their own enterprises.

Now the tables have turned. The beaners have the more competitive businesses, while the gringo businesses have serious overhead costs and have to compete.

I can't say I actually have a problem with that though. People ought to have seen that coming like I did, and either gotten into different careers or moved up into management.

Gringo kids cannot be found on a construction site in TX, unless they're government inspectors or bullshit "supervisors" that have never held a hammer but got some bullshit degree they will be paying for over the course of 20 years rather than actually learning the skill and getting paid to do so.

Not to mention the electric, concrete, carpentry, and machine operations trades.

It used to be the older gringoes would watch beaners and a few younger gringoes toil with hand tools and pretty much all the gringoes got promoted and the beaners ended up striking out their own enterprises.

Now the tables have turned. The beaners have the more competitive businesses, while the gringo businesses have serious overhead costs and have to compete.

I can't say I actually have a problem with that though. People ought to have seen that coming like I did, and either gotten into different careers or moved up into management.

Gringo kids cannot be found on a construction site in TX, unless they're government inspectors or bullshit "supervisors" that have never held a hammer but got some bullshit degree they will be paying for over the course of 20 years rather than actually learning the skill and getting paid to do so.

We don't see too many Hispanic electricians in my AO. In fact that's about the only trade where you see younger whites now.

The joys of American style capitalism, run amok.
They really are this stupid folks....

They actually BELIEVE "capitalism" is allowed to "run amok" in our grossly regulated economy.

That's not to say that the "laissez-faire capitalism" was the perfect system and everyone was enriched by it, but to pretend that anyone was limited by it is utterly stupid, like most lazy, sniveling, bed wetting leftists are.

Mercantilism as well as fascism is what most of the masters of leftist bed wetters would prefer so that they can contain and control economies and even reject the influences of influential entrepreneurs who find ways to gain massive wealth and influence, then undermine their globalist agenda.

Notice that Elon Musk has serious "Fuck You Money" and has become a demonic entity all by himself because he promotes free speech. He remains in the embrace of "the right" in spite of having come out as less than a pro-2A guy.

On the bed wetter side you either promote all the insanity, criminality, treason, and bullshit or you're purged. On our side we tolerate differences of opinion.

They really are this stupid folks....

They actually BELIEVE "capitalism" is allowed to "run amok" in our grossly regulated economy.

Who is 'they' and what is that sentence intended to mean?
If you want a rational discussion, I'll give you one. If you only want to behave badly, then you'll be dropped on the side of the road.

We don't see too many Hispanic electricians in my AO. In fact that's about the only trade where you see younger whites now.
I have two neighbors with sons about the same age.

One of them went to college, majored in Business and is a manager for a warehouse operation. I don't know his salary but if I guess it would be probably be about $60K a year. I do know his father telling me that he has about $75K in student debt. The son drives an eight year old Honda.

The other neighbor's son is doing plumbing. His father was bragging that his son was making six figures and no student debt. The son drives a new Tundra 4x4 truck.

Both sons are engaged to be married. The plumber is looking to buy a new house. The college guy is planning to move in to his girl friend's apartment after they get married.

I've lived near the city of Autism TX for the last near 30 years and I'll agree electric work has been a more difficult trade for illegal beaners to get into because the license requirements are pretty strict. The TDLC look into criminal records as far as I know, as well as make sure you're a legal resident before you can even get an apprentice license. I've had a finger in the door of this industry so to speak for 30 years and even though I'm too old to be a productive installer on a long term basis I understand the dynamics of the industry. Yet wages aren't moving well enough because material prices have been through the roof. They were going down when I was doing a logistics job from 2017-2019 and productivity was sky high. The company started increasing wages but everything went to shit once the dempanic took hold.

Forum List

Back