25 times Trump was soft on Russia

The desperation in these traitors is higher than ever before. I can't wait for the meltdown in November.

The desperation in these traitors is higher than ever before. I can't wait for the meltdown in November.
You mean you can’t wait to see Trump in an orange jump suit. Hillary is still walking free....that fry your a$$?

1665632529889.png

Remember that time Trump collaborated with Russians to collect false information and initiate a FAILED 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, the largest criminal political scandal in US history?

1665632919401.png

Wait - Holy shit - that wasn't Trump!
That was...

View attachment 709276
Remember that time Trump collaborated with Russians to collect false information and initiate a FAILED 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, the largest criminal political scandal in US history?

View attachment 709279
Wait - Holy shit - that wasn't Trump!
That was...
Remember when TRUMP ANNOUNCED covid would be gone in weeks by springtime years ago while president....without a vaccine. He was responsible for more deaths then need be. Or, climate change is a Chinese hoax. And on it went. What a dufus.

If you still believe anything that prolific liar trump says you have the same disease he does. You can no longer tell reality from the lies.
Says an idiot who voted for the pathological liar Biden.

Sure, he was so soft on Russia that Russia annexed Crimea during the Obama admin and he is threatening Ukraine under the Biden Regime and Putin didn't rattle his saber one time under the Trump admin. You used a lot of words trying to cover up the reality that I just showed you in four lines.
Putin was too busy to cause trouble with Trump under his desk deep-throating for four years.

Obama heard "Cry me a river" while he was gobbling Putin and Putin said "I'm taking Crimea" Obama just nodded his head and said Ungghhuh.
When Putin's puppet government fell in the Ukraine in February of 2014. Yanovich now lives in exile in Russia ( of course ). He knew he had to act quickly to take power in the Crimea that's why it fell in March to him. That's also when you up the ante and started supporting the rebels in the eastern Ukraine. All so he could tear apart the parts of the Ukraine that were most valuable to him.

If anyone is giving our enemies a blowjob it's Biden - "The big guy"
Really ? Ukraine is an “enemy” along with all of NATO ? You’re confused, as usual. Either that or you’re coming out and have a hard on for your other “big guy” Putin, just like Trump has for any fascist dictator.

New Topics

Forum List

Back