25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP

you got smoked, you didn't win shit

Trump and the GOP spent wildly during Trump's presidency, trump begged the FED for extra stimulus, then during covid Trump asked the Congress for even more spending.

What you posted was under Biden and it didn;t even happen like that at all as the bill they passed was much smaller and offset with a tax increase on the ultra wealthy
The loser is the one who has nothing else to say other than calling another poster names. You got smoked.

The loser is the one who has nothing else to say other than calling another poster names. You got smoked.
well seeing how I posted rock solid facts and you did not, there is no factual basis to anything you posted.

You live in a fantasy land where you think you can you post a lie repeatedly and somehow people will believe it, that might work on fox news or fake conservative media site, but it doesn't work in the big boy world.

well seeing how I posted rock solid facts and you did not, there is no factual basis to anything you posted.

You live in a fantasy land where you think you can you post a lie repeatedly and somehow people will believe it, that might work on fox news or fake conservative media site, but it doesn't work in the big boy world.
If I remember correctly, yes, you did post the facts that the highest amount added to our national debt during Trump happened when a democratic Congress sent big bills to Trump in order to get us out of the pandemic. So, yes, you did post that fact. I appreciate the facts you posted which prove my case.

It's hilarious that the same tards who attributed every penny of debt to Obama when he was president, now try to deflect responsibility from Trump's debt.

These dimwitted hypocrites think they can get away with that shit, even in the face of the fact that Trump himself submitted a record deficit-busting budget BEFORE the pandemic. In the face of the fact that during the pandemic Trump wanted even more stimulus spending than the Democrats wanted.

I don't know how these tards are able to compartmentalize their tiny pinheads like that.

These delusions require no small amount of mental illness.
/——/ You libs are stuck on stupid. Only Congress can spend money and they always load the budget with pork. Presidents, even democRAT ones have little ability to stop them. If they veto them the government shuts down and people get hurt. But, you already knew that.

From the article.
However, it appears that Jolly was using figures from the end of Trump's presidency in 2021, when the debt was at $28.1 trillion, and then rounded up the debt when he entered office in 2017 to $20 trillion, giving an increase of $8 trillion under Trump.

This $8 trillion figure given by Jolly would amount to just over 25 percent of the current $31.4 trillion debt. Newsweek has reached out to Jolly for comment.

If I remember correctly, yes, you did post the facts that the highest amount added to our national debt during Trump happened when a democratic Congress sent big bills to Trump in order to get us out of the pandemic. So, yes, you did post that fact. I appreciate the facts you posted which prove my case.
so what you are saying is the deficit under Obama was the fault of the GOP congress, because Obama had a GOP congress for 6 of his 8 years...
The problem for you is Trump asked the dem congress for more spending, he did that, therefor he owns that.
The president is in charge and he sets the policy, Trump inherited $587B annual deficit and ramped it up to $3+ T, he did that and he is most responsible for that.
You can't seem to accept that Trump begged the FED for more stimulus and he begged the dem congress for more spending, so there is no logical way you can blame trump's mega deficits on dems when his policy did that. see how that works.

/——/ You libs are stuck on stupid. Only Congress can spend money and they always load the budget with pork. Presidents, even democRAT ones have little ability to stop them. If they veto them the government shuts down and people get hurt. But, you already knew that.
Like I said, you tards attributed every penny of the debt to Obama when he was president. Now you try to deflect blame away from Trump's debt.

By the way, retard. Obama had a Republican Congress for a large part of his tenure.

You idiots think you are clever, but you are actually revealing what total hacks you are.

Democrats control the upper chamber and executive branch of government .. there will be no "slashing or burning" of anything. Perhaps recommended actions on the pitiful border strategy Biden is using .. and anything Republicans promote will be shot down by Democrats...
Slashing and burning won’t happen but ONLY because Dems will prevent Republicans from doing that

Like I said, you tards attributed every penny of the debt to Obama when he was president. Now you try to deflect blame away from Trump's debt.

By the way, retard. Obama had a Republican Congress for a large part of his tenure.

You idiots think you are clever, but you are actually revealing what total hacks you are.
/——/ Tards is shorthand for Libtards. We understand how government works, and it’s Congress who spends the money. So take your fake outrage and distortions and shove it, LIBTARD

I've always stated that our debt is from both parties. You seem to just focus on the one, dipshit.

I've always stated that our debt is from both parties. You seem to just focus on the one, dipshit.
You obviously have not read all my posts in this topic.

For example, see posts 74 and 106.

Only the MAGA tards are denying Trump and the GOP's culpability for the debt.

its from both parties, but the republicans are much much worse seeing how they inherited a balanced budget in 2000, and then what trump just did (especially his massive debt ramp precovid)

Obama inherited the Bush crash, and that is a big problem for the debt irregardless of any policies he does.

its from both parties, but the republicans are much much worse seeing how they inherited a balanced budget in 2000, and then what trump just did (especially his massive debt ramp precovid)

Obama inherited the Bush crash, and that is a big problem for the debt irregardless of any policies he does.
/——/ “inherited a balanced budget in 2000”
There have been any balanced budgets since the end of WWII

The Dims are 1000 times worse, douchebag.

Who do you think your fooling?

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

You call yourself Banker yet don’t know the difference between national debt and deficit?

that all came from bipartisan covid response legislation. which highlights the importance of reforming medicare and SS so that we have the means to address things like a. pandemic when they happen

You obviously have not read all my posts in this topic.
For example, see posts 74 and 106.
Only the MAGA tards are denying Trump and the GOP's culpability for the debt.
So Biden's add to the Debt will probably exceed Obama's $8T and Trump's $8T, but that's okay?
You can spin that as a win for the dems?

True, Trump added, but he had the pandemic and economic shutdown due to Fau-Chi's Covid pandemic to deal with.
Obama had Clinton's "Community Re-investment Act" mess to deal with, you remember, giving unqualified people loans, then guaranteeing them, credit default swaps, etc.
Biden just wants to play Santa.
1675891728890.png

It’s surely a shame you are so ignorant on the dotcom failure in 2000. Nothing to do with politics.

I wish you idiots invest time on what really happened.

so what you are saying is the deficit under Obama was the fault of the GOP congress, because Obama had a GOP congress for 6 of his 8 years...
The problem for you is Trump asked the dem congress for more spending, he did that, therefor he owns that.
The president is in charge and he sets the policy, Trump inherited $587B annual deficit and ramped it up to $3+ T, he did that and he is most responsible for that.
You can't seem to accept that Trump begged the FED for more stimulus and he begged the dem congress for more spending, so there is no logical way you can blame trump's mega deficits on dems when his policy did that. see how that works.
I'm saying that most of the adding to our national debt under Trump came the last two years when Democrats controlled Congress.

I'm saying that most of the adding to our national debt under Trump came the last two years when Democrats controlled Congress.
actually the overall majority came the last year via bipartisan covid programs

trump took covid seriously and was working to save lives…it’s sad all that work, including the vaccine etc…much like are working in afghan was tossed out the door when xiden and the demafasict surrendered…we ended up with record deaths and inflation.

Forum List

Back