25 minutes compilation of athletes dying from the jab

You do know that the average time from conception to approval of drugs by the FDA is 10 to 12 years ?

And I have always refused to take any drug that had been on the market less than 20 years. (Back when I actually took any pHARMaceuticals.)

Clinical trials hardly do not produce safe drugs.

You do know that the average time from conception to approval of drugs by the FDA is 10 to 12 years ?
That's due to totally unnecessary totally corrupt extreme deep state regulation.

Red tape bullshit.

Trump called bullshit on those useless greedy pieces of shit and smacked them down by implementing Operation Warp Speed.

That's due to totally unnecessary extreme deep state regulation.

Red tape bullshit.

Trump called bullshit on those useless greedy pieces of shit and smacked them down by implementing Operation Warp Speed.
I do not give a shit what Trump did. 10-12 years lets us know at least some of the long term effects of drugs. I'll wait to see if the sheep that got these shots and endless boosters start dropping in the next few years before I get that shit.

They know these have the propensity to damage the heart and they've known it for a year.

The American Heart Association published this one year ago (take the time to read it, it's only 1 page):

Abstract 10712: Observational Findings of PULS Cardiac Test Findings for Inflammatory Markers in Patients Receiving mRNA Vaccines

"Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning"...

" At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

It is not a very long leap to think that when people have damaged hearts, then push them as athletes do, some of them are going to experience these types of events.

They know about this. They simply don't give a shit. Pharma is pushing so much cash down people's throats with absolutely zero liability for any of the ones involved that their bank accounts are resembling foi gras.

Caveat Emptor

Last edited:
I do not give a shit what Trump did. 10-12 years lets us know at least some of the long term effects of drugs. I'll wait to see if the sheep that got these shots and endless boosters start dropping in the next few years before I get that shit.
That's a really fucking ignorant reason to be afraid of vaccination.

If you've had bad reactions to vaccines in the past, that's a good reason to choose not to get vaccinated.

If you are prone to allergies, that's a good reason to choose not to get vaccinated.

If you are so fucking sick already that the common side effects of the vaccine might kill you, that's a good reason to choose not to get vaccinated.

Choosing not to get vaccinated because you stupidly think it will make your blood clot up and kill you is a stupid reason to choose not to get vaccinated.

Last edited:
That's a really fucking ignorant reason to be afraid of vaccination.
Yeah concern over the long term effects of drugs is stupid. I'll just leave that here and let it bounce around your noodle for a while. Maybe you will have an Aha! moment, I kind of doubt it though.

FhP5zUEacAIA0ph

Forum List

Back