25,000 Guardsmen is a Total Waste

Maybe they are there for another reason then what the MSM tells you.

They are there to provide a rationale towards passage of a later tyrannical Domestic Terrorism bill.

If nothing is done, I will lose all my respect for the military because they will also be traitors to the Republic.

They do appear ready to fire on fellow Americans if ordered.
Whereas at the green zone in Baghdad, they are instructed NOT to fire on Iraqi civilians.
Sad day when we've arrived at this.

Maybe they are there for another reason then what the MSM tells you.

They are there to provide a rationale towards passage of a later tyrannical Domestic Terrorism bill.

If nothing is done, I will lose all my respect for the military because they will also be traitors to the Republic.

They do appear ready to fire on fellow Americans if ordered.
Whereas at the green zone in Baghdad, they are instructed NOT to fire on Iraqi civilians.
Sad day when we've arrived at this.

Yea, It is very sad that even our countries own military don't even protect it's citizens.
So raising their hand to protect foreign and domestic is a total lie.

There are 5,000 guardsmen to guard the proceedings. Ten thousand guardsmen are needed to guard the 5,000 because some of them might think the election was stolen. Ten thousand more guardsmen are guarding the ten thousand watching the 5,000 because some are dangerously white.

25,000 probably isn't enough.

After the Jan. 6 terrorist attack on the U.S. Government while Congress was carrying out its constitutional duty of counting the electoral votes, this level of security is, sadly, required to ensure the continued functioning of the legitimate government of the republic.

After the Jan. 6 terrorist attack on the U.S. Government while Congress was carrying out its constitutional duty of counting the electoral votes, this level of security is, sadly, required to ensure the continued functioning of the legitimate government of the republic.

The false flag attack on the capitol was a diabolical move to discredit and de-platform Trump and his followers and bring new impeachment proceedings at the last minute to forever bar him from politics. It is also being used to discourage anyone from looking into the truth, and being associated with them.

The false flag attack on the capitol was a diabolical move to discredit and de-platform Trump and his followers and bring new impeachment proceedings at the last minute to forever bar him from politics. It is also being used to discourage anyone from looking into the truth, and being associated with them.

You are among the gullible ones, I see.

Well, Antifa is supposed to be there today...

Maybe the fucktard can have the troops shoot his own supporters!!!

The only supporters Biden has is the deep state and China. He is bought and paid for by the criminals. I have yet to see someone say they support Biden. The few votes Biden did get were by people that drunk the Kool-Aid and hate Trump.

You are among the gullible ones, I see.

Actually has been well researched and totally obvious. And I know a few people that went there. You really need to stop believing what the MSM is telling you. They are the lying criminals that lie directly to you're face. You are the gullible one if you believe the liars.

It's all about making it all a Big Drama for the low life thug and his cronies in the DNC, hoping there are still enough morons left who think these cretins are legit and 'saving America', even though we all know they're just commies and deviant scum and will soon plunder the country, open the borders, promote massive hate crimes against old white people, and the rich ones will flee to Bermuda and play golf.

I feel bad they had to eat chic fillet....should have found them some good food.

I am surprised they didn't set them up a chow hall. They do it in the desert pretty fast and usually the food is pretty good. i know from a lot of experience of eating at chow halls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back