246 Million for Stoned Animals ??

We used to put my buddy's cat in a paper bag and blow supers in the bag on him. He was really pissed when he first came out of the bag, but did lots of funny stuff after a few minutes.
Thats animal abuse. No wonder you support the trash corrupt pols that you do.

For many years, probably 40 years, I have seen nothing but devastation resulting from Marijuana use. Not actively, no. Those who use Marijuana do the worst destruction by negligence and apathy. Mom leaves the baby in the bathtub. The kid falls asleep with a candle burning right next to the curtains. Dad is too stoned to go to work and loses job after job until the family is out on the street. When my great granddaughter was 4 her stoned mom went on a munchie run. She forgot she had a kid with her until the girl was hit by a car and her legs crushed. It's all good. Pot never hurt anyone. Over and over. Not that pot heads even realize the damage they have done. They look around, it's all harmless.

I sometimes get esophageal spasms and my throat closes. No medication helps. I just have to wait until that muscle relaxes. My doctor gave me some THC oil that is supposed to relax that muscle. I'm too afraid to take it. I look at those like Moonglow. I'd rather have spasms than end up like that.

It poisons people Florida bride and caterer charged with lacing wedding food with cannabis

Give it to animals and it's poisoning.
Why is your party actively pursuing legalization?

Votes for poison?

Taxes being raised is the only solution to the deficit.
610A370B-60CA-44A5-8238-6FADEE355C35.gif

Forum List

Back