24 year veteran public defender: Harris was the most progressive prosecutor

Republicans like to pretend that Harris is some kind of hypocrite because she prosecuted marijuana cases. However, she only prosecuted people selling them and they were reduced to misdemeanors. Any cases of possession were dropped. Also, do people not understand how being a prosecutor works? The law is the law and weed happened to be illegal at the time.

Is she supporting the prosecution of rioters in Portland, Seattle and Chicago?
Crime is crime. Obviously any crime associated with rioting should be punished. Her not explicitly saying this really doesn’t matter.
Dude, Tulsi Gabbard dismantled her.
Well she really didn’t. You’re basically both suggesting she shouldn’t have prosecuted anyone for selling weed. Those were all felonies reduced to misdemeanors. Any cases of possession were dismissed. It’s facts like that that matter.

As far as the DNA case goes, it isn’t clear. Perhaps she shouldn’t have. Oh well. Every politician has baggage.
Dude, after that dismantling, Kamala's approval rating tanked and she basically became non-existent in the race? What do you mean "she really didn't"?

It was one of the worst beat downs in debate history and say you're right, why didn't Harris defend herself? She just stood there looking stupid.
Well I know you won’t understand this because you selectively buy into shit you like to hear, but on a purely intellectual level, she didn’t “dismantle” her. This debate moment probably did lead to her drop in the polls, but look where she is now?
So that is a dismantling. She is a forced VP candidate for a weak presidential candidate. We'll see what happens. But you're in denial if you believe she is a strong debater.
She is a good debater. No doubt she was rattled by Gabbard but it’s not like she had time to defend herself. Your own video showed that.
Duh.

Also, you’re in serious fucking denial if you think Trump is a good debater in comparison. He’s a fucking moron.
Why did you bring Trump into this? Mayor Pete was good. Tulsi was good. Kamala was owned.

Trump as a novice out debated all the GOP candidates and then thrashed Clinton and won the presidency. Not bad....Harris slipped in the polls and dropped out with egg on her face.
Voters being retarded enough to vote for Trump does not change the fact that Trump himself is pretty retarded.
In your opinion. Others don’t share it. So now you’re reduced to sophomoric insults. When you want to act like an adult again we can continue the dialogue.
Use any word with the same meaning if you want. You come across like a child not admitting it. You know he’s stupid. Just admit it.
I disagree. I believe you are very stupid and moved the goal posts because I embarrassed you when I showed Tulsi crushing Harris.
Lol we both know that’s not true. My facts speak for themselves.
What facts? I posted the video and you brought Trump into this. Fact is Trump won the presidency so your "facts" are just your feelings you call facts.

Republicans like to pretend that Harris is some kind of hypocrite because she prosecuted marijuana cases. However, she only prosecuted people selling them and they were reduced to misdemeanors. Any cases of possession were dropped. Also, do people not understand how being a prosecutor works? The law is the law and weed happened to be illegal at the time.

Crime is crime. Obviously any crime associated with rioting should be punished. Her not explicitly saying this really doesn’t matter.
Well she really didn’t. You’re basically both suggesting she shouldn’t have prosecuted anyone for selling weed. Those were all felonies reduced to misdemeanors. Any cases of possession were dismissed. It’s facts like that that matter.

As far as the DNA case goes, it isn’t clear. Perhaps she shouldn’t have. Oh well. Every politician has baggage.
Dude, after that dismantling, Kamala's approval rating tanked and she basically became non-existent in the race? What do you mean "she really didn't"?

It was one of the worst beat downs in debate history and say you're right, why didn't Harris defend herself? She just stood there looking stupid.
Well I know you won’t understand this because you selectively buy into shit you like to hear, but on a purely intellectual level, she didn’t “dismantle” her. This debate moment probably did lead to her drop in the polls, but look where she is now?
So that is a dismantling. She is a forced VP candidate for a weak presidential candidate. We'll see what happens. But you're in denial if you believe she is a strong debater.
She is a good debater. No doubt she was rattled by Gabbard but it’s not like she had time to defend herself. Your own video showed that.
Duh.

Also, you’re in serious fucking denial if you think Trump is a good debater in comparison. He’s a fucking moron.
Why did you bring Trump into this? Mayor Pete was good. Tulsi was good. Kamala was owned.

Trump as a novice out debated all the GOP candidates and then thrashed Clinton and won the presidency. Not bad....Harris slipped in the polls and dropped out with egg on her face.
Voters being retarded enough to vote for Trump does not change the fact that Trump himself is pretty retarded.
In your opinion. Others don’t share it. So now you’re reduced to sophomoric insults. When you want to act like an adult again we can continue the dialogue.
Use any word with the same meaning if you want. You come across like a child not admitting it. You know he’s stupid. Just admit it.
I disagree. I believe you are very stupid and moved the goal posts because I embarrassed you when I showed Tulsi crushing Harris.
Lol we both know that’s not true. My facts speak for themselves.
Even the Clinton News Network agrees with me.

The biggest mistake Biden made was limiting himself to identity politics in his VP pick. He had very few choices after that. He was stuck with his identity pick. Now it will REALLY cost the Dems.

Duh.

^
Obvious projection.

make excuses for her billy.....and why did people like you sanitize her Wikipedia page?....what are you trying to hide?.......the feds had to come in and deal with the OC DA because she would not....she is a hypocritical asshole.....

Well I know you won’t understand this because you selectively buy into shit you like to hear
you do the same thing billy....

Forum List

Back