"24" ends.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
And it ends well ,
unfortunately there is no people of standards, ethics, or righteousness ,serving the people of the USA.

If there were , the senate would have been hung by the entrails of the house along k street 30 years ago.

if you are not anti government , something is wrong with your mind.

With a whimper. But I suppose they needed to leave fans wanting to pay $15.00 to see more on the big screen in a couple of years...

I really enjoyed 24 and am sorry to see it end after 8 years.

Jack didn't get killed. Chloe and Ortiz are still alive. That worm Logan shot himself, not very well, but at least he made the attempt. Hope he hangs areound as a veggie. Couldn't happen to a better guy. LOL

Whats in store for Jack Bauer?? Only time will tell.

I sure hope there are some TV movies out there.

I will be watching. LOL

24 started out strong. But the concept didn't work in the long run. I stopped watching after season 3.
Can not agree with that; I/we missed the first two seasons, and after catching the third I went out and bought the seasons we'd missed on DVDs. We watched the first two seasons in one week-end which means it took up about all our waking hours that week-end. After that we were completely caught up with it.

Something that never ceased to annoy me is that Jack is a "low talker," and I have a seperate headset feeding off the VCR tuner that gives me every advantage but could catch nowhere near everything he said.
Jack's hair is getting really thin, so how can he carry on in film?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
And it ends well ,
unfortunately there is no people of standards, ethics, or righteousness ,serving the people of the USA.

If there were , the senate would have been hung by the entrails of the house along k street 30 years ago.

They left themselves plenty of room for movies or a series return. Jack still needs to settle accounts with the Russia Prez & the empty headed disgraced ex-prez is still around to stir the pot.

I really enjoyed 24 and am sorry to see it end after 8 years.

Jack didn't get killed. Chloe and Ortiz are still alive. That worm Logan shot himself, not very well, but at least he made the attempt. Hope he hangs areound as a veggie. Couldn't happen to a better guy. LOL

Whats in store for Jack Bauer?? Only time will tell.

I sure hope there are some TV movies out there.

I will be watching. LOL

I'm gonna guess it'll be a real movie, not a TV movie.

Just a guess.

Can not agree with that; I/we missed the first two seasons, and after catching the third I went out and bought the seasons we'd missed on DVDs. We watched the first two seasons in one week-end which means it took up about all our waking hours that week-end. After that we were completely caught up with it.

:lol:

That describes, exactly, my first encounter with the show. It started to get formulaic after s5 for me.

This season was decent compared to the rest, but not the greatest.

And it ends well ,

*yawn*

heaven forbid you should actually just comment on the show. *shakes head*

Cole's finance--the blond, I can't think of her name right now--her storyline with her former boyfriend at the beginning of the season was such a buzzkill. Once she got tied in to the main plot arc, it got interesting. She did a good job playing the sociopath, too, but I just didn't have any sympathy for the way her sub-plot was written.

/bitching

And it ends well ,

I always wait until the DVDs come out and watch the season all at once. I'm glad it's finally over. The show always drains me mentally and physically. I can't imagine watching it with commercials.

I liked all the seasons except 6. I thought season 4 was the best.

Haven't seen the last season though, just going to wait for dvd.

good. what a stupid fucking show. i bet cheney still jerks off to the torture scenes

New Topics

Forum List

Back