220 - 207

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
This was a lot easier than Mitch told us it would be.. Where were all the ammendments and hellfire?

I'm sort of disappointed.

Are they exaggerating the impact reform will have in November? :eusa_think:

This was a lot easier than Mitch told us it would be.. Where were all the ammendments and hellfire?

Obama and the top Dems are not only finally deciding to play the GOP at their own game, but beating them at it too.

Obama and the top Dems are not only finally deciding to play the GOP at their own game, but beating them at it too.

He is also asking Rs to please run on repealling healthcare reform. :)

I thought Obama was against "mandates" as he said in several debates with Hillary, is that not exactly what this clown just signed into law ? .....

Hooorayyy, Obama is a better liar than the Repudlicans !

There appears to be a total state of confusion on the other side of the isle...PRICELESS!

There appears to be a total state of confusion on the other side of the isle...PRICELESS!

They seem depressed.

Jan 2011

Congress votes 220-207 to not fund ObamaCare

poor delusional frank.

tissuebox270x300.jpg

I thought Obama was against "mandates" as he said in several debates with Hillary, is that not exactly what this clown just signed into law ? .....

The clown smacked your boys around. I guess it hurts?

Rachel Maddow is talking about all the Rs who were previously for mandates and now against.

They seem depressed.

That is an understatement. Suicidal may be more accurate.

Isn't it great? :lol:

A month ago, I thought healthcare reform was close to death..

Yeah, I had pretty much resigned myself to that also, relegating Obama a one term President. I think this victory changes everything. Honestly, at least for me, it is only just beginning to sink in. This is incredible! I hope the Secret Service doubles his agents. The Baggers are very angry!

That is an understatement. Suicidal may be more accurate.

Isn't it great? :lol:

A month ago, I thought healthcare reform was close to death..

Yeah, I had pretty much resigned myself to that also, relegating Obama a one term President. I think this victory changes everything. Honestly, at least for me, it is only just beginning to sink in. This is incredible! I hope the Secret Service doubles his agents. The Baggers are very angry!

The day of or the day after the namecalling when the House passed the Senate bill a bunch of representatives walked right through the teabaggers gathered in front of the Capitol.

These people aren't that scary, just noisy. They'll calm down soon enough.

The clown smacked your boys around. I guess it hurts?

He smacked someone ? I thought liberals were against violence ? .......

Rachel Maddow is talking about all the Rs who were previously for mandates and now against.

The people are against it, that's what matters to me. Obama is on tape several times criticizing Hillary regarding mandates. Why does anyone believe any of these clowns ?.......

The people are against it, that's what matters to me. Obama is on tape several times criticizing Hillary regarding mandates. Why does anyone believe any of these clowns ?.......

You're so cynical, I know that you believed the Republicans. Now that they rolled over so easily, it may be embarrassing for you and you are finding it hard to stay loyal so you say, they're all clowns.

They aren't all clowns, some of them are very committed and smart.

I may disagree with my party and they may say one thing and do another from time to time but I'm not the type to just sit on the fence taking potshots at all of them.

You lost this time, suck it up.

I saw interviews with people today and they think they have free health insurance. They don't understand that they actually HAVE to get their own insurance now. And when they figure it out, they are not going to be happy about it.

You're so cynical, I know that you believed the Republicans. Now that they rolled over so easily, it may be embarrassing for you and you are finding it hard to stay loyal so you say, they're all clowns.

They aren't all clowns, some of them are very committed and smart.

I may disagree with my party and they may say one thing and do another from time to time but I'm not the type to just sit on the fence taking potshots at all of them.

You lost this time, suck it up.

I didn't lose, it's like Christmas, Obama will take care of me and i don't have to pay for it ! ..... :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back