21st century crusades

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Not much has changed in 2000 years....

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community
  • A former US solider is recruiting foreign fighters in the battle against ISIS
  • 'Brett', 28, claimed he was on a 'crusade' against ISIS in Iraq
  • He said he wants Christians to be allowed to live in Iraq in peace
  • His first recruit is a retired US Marine from Texas called Louis Park

American crusader Brett returns to Iraq to fight ISIS Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Nothing at all wrong with a Crusade if you're defending liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Gee, one Christian soldier and this numbnut conjures up a Crusade.

BTW.. the Crusades were undertaken to drive the Muslims from Europe and out of the Holy Land where they had barred Christians and Jews from entry without paying a tax.
Yo shit for brains, I didn't write the story, you fucking moron.

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community

Yea, I guess not much has changed in 2000 years. The idea that Christians should be able to live in peace without fear of being enslaved, having their women raped, and/or being murdered is still too much for some folks to handle.

Nothing at all wrong with a Crusade if you're defending liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Typical "so called" con christian, killing for Jesus.

Some things are worth dying for.
And when you die and face Jesus, this is what he will say to you...
Matthew 7:21-23

I'm looking forward to it.
I'm looking forward to seeing you go fight the crusades too. But I doubt that a chicken hawk con would do anything other than have someone else fight their battles for them. But your time will come, when you have to face the truth, then Matthew 7:21-23, and you will remember I told you so.

Yea, I guess not much has changed in 2000 years. The idea that Christians should be able to live in peace without fear of being enslaved, having their women raped, and/or being murdered is still too much for some folks to handle.
"Killing for peace is like fucking for virginity."

Gee, one Christian soldier and this numbnut conjures up a Crusade.

BTW.. the Crusades were undertaken to drive the Muslims from Europe and out of the Holy Land where they had barred Christians and Jews from entry without paying a tax.
in bold...

Enough said about the OP.
Not numb, I just Jissed all over your face.
ahhh....now I see.
If I had known you had emotional issues, I would not have teased you.
I apologize and I will delete my posts criticizing you. I am sure they don't help your cause.

Another wing nut trying to use scripture to prove a point,after repeatedly call people of faith crazy,classic ass holeness.

"Killing for peace is like fucking for virginity."

With that attitude you probably opposed the war against Nazis too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back