21 shot 7 killed

Calm down ghoulish leftards it was just black people in Chicago
I know your disappointment when it's not a mass shooting and you get to scream vote biden he`ll ban ar 14s

Just for the heck of it gooled this

April 8
7:10 p.m. Sheriff's office: There are now 401 COVID-19 cases at the Cook County Jail
As Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart fights a class-action lawsuit that seeks the immediate release of elderly and medically vulnerable jail detainees, figures from his office show that COVID-19 infections inside the massive facility keep spreading.

Dart's office reported that 251 detainees and 150 staff members had tested positive as of Wednesday evening — up from 238 inmates and 115 staffers the day before. Earlier in the week, the office announced the first detainee death from the virus.

I know your disappointment when it's not a mass shooting and you get to scream vote biden he`ll ban ar 14s
I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Chicago is my hometown, I was born there and lived in various suburbs the first ten years of my life. This is so sad to see. But SO damn preventable. The Dim Dem rule there has succeeded in turning the city into a shithole. This is very disappointing and awful to observe. The city and the people living there deserve so much better.

I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Chicago is my hometown, I was born there and lived in various suburbs the first ten years of my life. This is so sad to see. But SO damn preventable. The Dim Dem rule there has succeeded in turning the city into a shithole. This is very disappointing and awful to observe. The city and the people living there deserve so much better.

I know as a kid I watched nyc completely destroyed itself with the help of left wing policies ...

I'm gonna be called racist for this. Only one black guy returned fire. Why is it usually the bad blacks with the guns?

Any reports on shootings/killings in predominantly white neighborhoods?

Look.....they have more than enough Black votes for the November election.....why would they care about those 21?

And you know that in democrat controlled places they are going to start arresting people for failing to social distance....so these guys, if caught, will spend more time in jail for failing to social distance than they will for shooting each other....:laughing0301:

The left wing is true evil. One single criminal gets shot by a police officer, and they protest in the streets saying we want dead cops.

But 21 black people killed by other left-wingers... they don't care.

Forum List

Back