21 Foods Made in China You Should Never Eat or Buy

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
I'm glad customers protested Trader Joe's to not import foods from China years ago. I'm not sure how true that is anymore, but we see more foods made in China on our shelves. Thus, I found this this morning.

"China is a major food supplier for North America and the rest of the world. We've all learned about their wet markets due to coronavirus, and how they may not actually be bad at all, but here are a whole bunch of other reasons why certain foods made in China should never be eaten."

With all due respect, Americans should be careful about the food that they buy from China and other foreign countries.

Not that our food inspection system is perfect by any means, but American standards have usually been higher than in many other countries.

With all due respect, Americans should be careful about the food that they buy from China and other foreign countries.

Not that our food inspection system is perfect by any means, but American standards have usually been higher than in many other countries.
Is that way Obammy ate dog, because he had high standards?

I'm glad customers protested Trader Joe's to not import foods from China years ago. I'm not sure how true that is anymore, but we see more foods made in China on our shelves. Thus, I found this this morning.

"China is a major food supplier for North America and the rest of the world. We've all learned about their wet markets due to coronavirus, and how they may not actually be bad at all, but here are a whole bunch of other reasons why certain foods made in China should never be eaten."

China is a major food supplier for North America and the rest of the world. We've all learned about their wet markets due to coronavirus, and how they may not actually be bad at all, but here are a whole bunch of other reasons why certain foods made in China should never be eaten.

Some other (China) Food For Thought

-Interesting video of Exotic Food From China posted on eBaum's back in 2012

-Some delicious nightmare fuel of Fast Food in China's Beijing posted to eBaum's World all the way back in 2008, with jokes about being ready for the Olympics and then this list from 2012 of what Olympic tourists at in China.

-2020 pre-pandemic video sampling Chinese Gutter Oil which is a staple ingredient used for frying at many restaurants in China. And a video showing Street Food in China that sure has more than a few bees buzzing on it.

Still want more? Straight up tour of the wet markets in China posted 2 months deep into a pandemic that makes them look not all that bad. Almost like a wish.com version of Whole Foods.

Who the fuck eats exotic food here?

They have been cooked twice.

I'm suspect of twice whatever claims. For example, Five Guys calls their meat "twice ground beef." You don't have the ask the butcher to grind the meat twice (which will ruin it). Your packaged ground beef on the rack is twice ground -- once at the factory and second time at your local market haha.

I'm suspect of twice whatever claims. For example, Five Guys calls their meat "twice ground beef." You don't have the ask the butcher to grind the meat twice (which will ruin it). Your packaged ground beef on the rack is twice ground -- once at the factory and second time at your local market haha.

It is like the five second rule. They drop it on the ground no more than twice.

Where in the hell else will I get my fresh monkey brains?

It is like the five second rule. They drop it on the ground no more than twice.
Even when camping.

Where in the hell else will I get my fresh monkey brains?

So fresh that monkey is still screaming as you lift off the top of skull.

Forum List

Back