2024's biggest Contender! Chris Christie gets standing ovation at meeting of governors after blaming Trump for GOP failure in 3 straight elections

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
When Donald Trump first ran for president, Arizona had a Republican governor and 2 Republican senators. Now all 3 offices will be Democratic. a snapshot of a collapsing party. there's a reason no one believed the big lie, it's because it came from The Big Liar

Even so, Trump will still be able to draw a crowd large enough to keep himself alive. That crowd will fund him when he asks them for money to save America, etc., blah, blah.

The R governors and the extremist in congress will be tested soon when Trump claims to be the chosen one.

Judging his success or failure isn't fair until he comes out with an appeal to take a chance on him one more time.

Good topic for discussion! Everything else is pretty much spamming over hurt feeling so far today.

When Donald Trump first ran for president, Arizona had a Republican governor and 2 Republican senators. Now all 3 offices will be Democratic. a snapshot of a collapsing party. there's a reason no one believed the big lie, it's because it came from The Big Liar

Christie is an idiot. He has zero chance.

• Banned
The phrase “populist nationalist” is a little misleading to describe Trump and a better one might be “pluto-populist”, meaning a plutocrat who pretends to be a populist. watch Christie expose him in the debates next year

Christy is the 'biggest contender.' Please tell me that is not what you meant as that is about as brain dead of a proposition than it gets. I have a better chance than Christy.

The phrase “populist nationalist” is a little misleading to describe Trump and a better one might be “pluto-populist”, meaning a plutocrat who pretends to be a populist. watch Christie expose him in the debates next year
The GOPe stabbed Trump in the back. They could have had a lot of legislation passed his first two years and they did the old RINO sidestep again. Progs have no issue getting their agendas passed. And they may force some more legislation before the Repubs take control of the House in January if it is not stolen.

Christy is the 'biggest contender.' Please tell me that is not what you meant as that is about as brain dead of a proposition than it gets. I have a better chance than Christy.

I think that they simply spelled "fattest" wrong.

Forum List

Back