2024 Senate Election

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Say the worst case scenario is Walker loses and it is 51-49. Now we look to senate in 2024.

Which seats are in play:
(1) AZ - Sinema (D)
(2) FL - Scott (R)
(3) ME - King (I)
(4) MT - Tester (D)
(5) NV - Rosen (D)
(6) OH - Brown (D)
(8) PA - Casey (D)
(9) WV - Manchin (D)
(10) WI - Baldwin (D)

FL is is really only GOP seat that may be in play and FL is one of the few bright spots for the GOP in 2022. Then you have red states with fake moderates in Tester and Manchin. They fooled people for a while, but too much longer. Both are going down. The other bright spot in 2022 is OH is red. Expect Brown to go down also.

Then you have ME (probably remain blue), NV, PA and WI. All will be tough GOP pick ups, but they could surprise.

Lastly, AZ. Is it s blue state now? Sure looking that way, but Sinema is sure to lose in a primary to a progressive candidate backed by AOC. Now we get to see if AZ goes the way of CO and NM and is lost for good, or remains a purple state.

Worst case scenario the GOP takes MT, WV and OH and they back the senate. Best case they take these 3 plus AZ and 2 swings, with a 55-45 majority.

Say the worst case scenario is Walker loses and it is 51-49. Now we look to senate in 2024.

Which seats are in play:
(1) AZ - Sinema (D)
(2) FL - Scott (R)
(3) ME - King (I)
(4) MT - Tester (D)
(5) NV - Rosen (D)
(6) OH - Brown (D)
(8) PA - Casey (D)
(9) WV - Manchin (D)
(10) WI - Baldwin (D)

FL is is really only GOP seat that may be in play and FL is one of the few bright spots for the GOP in 2022. Then you have red states with fake moderates in Tester and Manchin. They fooled people for a while, but too much longer. Both are going down. The other bright spot in 2022 is OH is red. Expect Brown to go down also.

Then you have ME (probably remain blue), NV, PA and WI. All will be tough GOP pick ups, but they could surprise.

Lastly, AZ. Is it s blue state now? Sure looking that way, but Sinema is sure to lose in a primary to a progressive candidate backed by AOC. Now we get to see if AZ goes the way of CO and NM and is lost for good, or remains a purple state.

Worst case scenario the GOP takes MT, WV and OH and they back the senate. Best case they take these 3 plus AZ and 2 swings, with a 55-45 majority.

Looks like a Red Tsunami to me

Problem is, which second rate celebrities are Republicans going to run against them?

Forum List

Back