2024 looks like a 3-horse race, Trump, Desantis, or Biden (Poll)

Who wold you bet on to win the presidency in 2024?

• Trump

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Desantis

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
The only hope the left have is to pit Trump and DeSantis against each other.

If Trump runs, Ron will not. Trump will face Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney in the primaries.
Hmmmmmmm. . . you could be right. We've sure seen a lot more (than anybody wants) of Romney lately and also of course Cheney. I would never vote for either, of course. I vote
Republican, but I don't vote for rotten Republicans.

There is a lot of positioning going on; thanx, I missed the Romney maneuvers. But I don't think he has a chance. Romney is the worst RINO in the country and everyone knows it.

You're hilarious. It seems like you used to at least try to make arguments.

Arguments?

You don't defend your positions.

You're just a snarky little collectivist spewing mindless hate at Emanuel Goldstien.

But now you just follow me around accusing me of heinous acts and nefarious associations. Is it because I've made you look foolish so many times? If so, I'm sorry. I'll try to be nicer in the future.

I just state the fact. You're a statist promoting an all powerful, totalitarian state which crushes all liberty and individual rights.

Just the facts.

Arguments?

You don't defend your positions.

You're just a snarky little collectivist spewing mindless hate at Emanuel Goldstien.

I just state the fact. You're a statist promoting an all powerful, totalitarian state which crushes all liberty and individual rights.

Just the facts.
:itsok:

Max Boot sure can get hysterical...but Max's opinion on dictators and everything else, changes with whomever happens to be the president.

1658092849022.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back