2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Who knows if there is even going to be an America left as we know it, comes 2024.

The Left is destroying this nation very fast, perfecting the stealing and cheating in elections, the invasion by illegals etc. ...only Heaven knows what will happen then.

Why would anyone want another four years of Don?

Gipper, can't believe I've never thought to ask you this -- who would you like to see elected president?

To the best of my recollection, since I've been a member here, you've regularly criticized Trump, Biden and members of Congress, but I don't recall you ever proposing a politician or candidate that you would prefer. Or even articulated any specific policies that you believe would be both feasible and better than the policies advanced by the politicians you criticize. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious.

They 100% against Trump. We can want him, but trying to elect him, will be a nightmare for us; because we didn't take care of business early on. That is on all of us. Sad but true!
Well, yes. Sad but true.
Also true....perhaps.....is Blaine Sweeter's trenchant post, below:

• "Anybody who votes for this twice-impeached grifting resurrectionist traitor has mice shit for brains."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "I won't bother to vote. And f*ck you if you tell me I am not doing my job by not voting."
My avatar and me will agree, you are not doing your job as a contributing participating American, Gracie.

And no. Neither my avatar, nor me, will accept your offer for intimacy.
I'm happily married to my bride, Precious Flower.
And my avatar? Well, he's an avatar. So don't get your hopes up there, Gracie dear.

............................................................................................................................................................................

CALL:
  • "The Left is destroying this nation very fast, perfecting the stealing and cheating in elections, the invasion by illegals etc. ...only Heaven knows what will happen then."
RESPONSE:
  • "The only solace is the tribulations are upon us. Meaning take refuge in Christ's mercy. Let them all rot. ...... For eternity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!!

Trump is like a tiger on a leash, reduced to nothing but an empty roar

as president, he sure talked a good game, but he never DID anything!

Trump is a fucking nightmare. Daffy Duck would be a better president.

But the asshole Biden is a gutless wonder. He's allowing countless thousands of illegal immigrants to invade this country. He and Kamelface have to be voted out of the White House. They're turning the US into a shithole country.

Why would anyone want another four years of Don?
Because he was the best president that we have had since atleast the 1950's by far and away. Our economy was good, our "allies" were having to pay more instead of mooching, he was beating China without even firing a shot, the illegals were being forced out and so much more.

Then vote for the Mafia shakedown artist Trump. He's a born liar with larceny running thru his veins since he took his first breath.

If it wasen't for McConnell your boy's agenda would have gone nowhere. Trump keeps insulting him which is no surprise since Trump is a first class jerkoff out for revenge.

Now go cry in your beer.
Turtle Neck is a swamp weasle and always has been------------things have continued to go down hill without Trump in office and BIDEN/Pelosi/McConnell running things into the ground.

Trump is like a tiger on a leash, reduced to nothing but an empty roar

as president, he sure talked a good game, but he never DID anything!
He is coming through loud and clear or you would not be posting that. He did plenty.

I never thought I would miss those idiotic tweets so much. Until Biden, I never realized someone could be included in the worst presidents of all time discussions after only holding office for 9 months. If it is Biden vs Trump...Trump easily. However, if it was Biden vs Bob the Tomato. I go with Bob.

Forum List

Back