2023 State of the Union Address

I love it when you clown yourself for everyone to see.
4i6Ckte.gif

Aren't you tired of losing to me, after nearly 20 years of my boot up your ass?
Hasn’t happened yet, Syndi. It never will.

Your history of falsely claiming your imaginary victories is actually pretty tragic.

Face facts, you loser. You lost before you began. Once again. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Ah, poor poster 'Lastamender'.
---------------------------------------------------------

But I'll pose a query to others. To other Conservatives.
To wit: Is poster Lastamender a prototypical Conservative?
Is his level of education, his demeanor, his communication fluency the norm in Conservative circles?
Do you think other Conservatives would model their style in Lastamender's style? Do you think that style is effective in advancing Conservative principles?

I ask, not to denigrate poor poster Lastamender, but rather to determine if his vibe is an authentic Conservative vibe.

In short, is his vibe, his demonstrated ability, one that Conservatives are proud of? and would wish to emulate?

If so, can you explain why?

And, just as instructive I suppose, would be --- if you do not admire or respect Lastamender's ability, well.....why not?
Poor poster Chilli: He uses a template for his posts.

A strange style but quite unpersuasive.

In any event, the topic was the Brandon misstatement of the union.

What say you about that, Chilli willie?

Wrong, as always. I simply elect not to play your asshole games based on your false claims and premises.

Hell, shithead. You’re not even man enough to admit that God’s tragic error, Spudz McBrandon, is a compulsive liar.
He may very well be asshole, however, the biggest liar ever is your cult leader and main thug dj chump, who declared war on USA and ordered the assassination of mike pence, Biden will again destroy right wingers in 2024...

He may very well be asshole, however, the biggest liar ever is your cult leader and main thug dj chump, who declared war on USA and ordered the assassination of mike pence, Biden will again destroy right wingers in 2024...
Trump got cheated and that is now an established fact. Challenging an election is legal.

At the same time the House has no control of the government, our great President Biden will veto or reject any crazy proposals from crazy right wingers
Yep, and I’m good with all of it. BTW, with Senate, the bills will never get to Biden to begin with. A win/win for America.

He may very well be asshole,
He is. No “may” about it.
however, the biggest liar ever is your cult leader and main thug dj chump,
He is in no cult I know of. Neither am I. You appear to be. And I don’t deny that Trump has lied. But I don’t see you cartoonish clowns of the left acknowledging that Brandonnisnibwrtly hostile to truth.
who declared war on USA
False
and ordered the assassination of mike pence,
False.
Biden will again destroy right wingers in 2024...
Brandon may not even get the nod even if he makes it through his 1st term.

Forum List

Back