2022/2024: This is what's out there, and there's more on the way, running for office.

He is a polemicist while continually denying that he is.
Here, he has chosen a nut job quite deliberately in order to tar the entirety of the right, while simultaneously claiming that he is just opposing extremism. This is just an obvious ruse, however, since he embraces all the most extreme posters we have here.
well said

I agree

Is what the lady in the OP said any crazier than the claim the entire world faked a pandemic for the singular reason to get Trump out of office?
You can count on one hand the number of trump supporters who say that

you are engaging in a smear campaign yourself now

which only confirms that tweeners are mostly libs who are embarrassed to admit it

The woman in your video is not mainstream republican.

and its irresponsible of you to imply that she is
Good get rid of the bitch then. Chase her the fuck out the race. I will not an extreme leftist loon get my vote, don't let the extreme righty get your s.

You can count on one hand the number of trump supporters who say that

you are engaging in a smear campaign yourself now

which only confirms that tweeners are mostly libs who are embarrassed to admit it

IT would take more than both hands to count just the number of trump supporters who say that on this very forum

IT would take more than both hands to count just the number of trump supporters who say that on this very forum

There are some crazy things said on this forum, but I haven't seen anyone here claim that Michael Jackson, JFK, Jr., and Princess Diana will be at Trump’s upcoming inauguration because he helped them “escape.”

Cancel culture at work. Drive all the people out of mainstream social venues and they will find other venues and outlets where they could and do sometimes pick up all sorts of off the wall notions.

Flat earthers at work mega time and the joys of all of it given more media time because normal is too boring and its all about who can sell the most ridiculous chit and get the populous to buy it.

Good get rid of the bitch then. Chase her the fuck out the race. I will not an extreme leftist loon get my vote, don't let the extreme righty get your s.
You think she’s a bitch?

I dont mind republicans that are not 100% in agreement with me

just I dont hate other Americans that I happen to have strong differences of opinion with on some issues

There are some crazy things said on this forum, but I haven't seen anyone here claim that Michael Jackson, JFK, Jr., and Princess Diana will be at Trump’s upcoming inauguration because he helped them “escape.”

But I have seen more than I can count that say the pandemic was planned for the purpose of getting Trump out of office. Is that any less crazy than what this lady said?

People on this forum have pushed the story that China shipped ballots to ports on the east cost to help Biden win the election. Is that any less crazy than what this lady said?

When trump haters dream up even worse lies about us than we are capable of believing ourselves its obvious where the most twisted minds are

And the responses so far illustrate my point for me. As usual.
At some point the logic says that to become like Progs is the only way to survive. Its either this and there better be many more or we will get nasty people running in elections.

But I have seen more than I can count that say the pandemic was planned for the purpose of getting Trump out of office.
I’d like to see those quotes if you can find them

I think the lib reaction to the chicom virus was influenced in part for anti trump and anti trump voters

but I think the virus was largely unplanned even in china

is that just me?

I dont think so

In less than two minutes, this woman -- who has absolutely NO DOUBT about what she's saying -- encapsulates what it's like listening to (and reading) these people. There is absolutely NOTHING that can be said or demonstrated that will change her mind. She knows "The Truth", because she does "research", and it's reinforced by her "news sources". Trying to reason with her would be pointless.

Seven years ago, this would have been great entertainment. Today, it's an example of what has happened to this country.

That is one woman and you are one liar. Propaganda and hate is what you peddle. People are sick of it, and you.

You think she’s a bitch?

I dont mind republicans that are not 100% in agreement with me

just I dont hate other Americans that I happen to have strong differences of opinion with on some issues
Lol, she's a crazy bitch. Tin foil hat bitch. Ya want crazy as a leader you do what you thinks best. Lol. There was a time you spout shit like she does you end up in rubber room heavily medicated. We need to go back to those times. Chase vampirelizard people and the like ya belong in a rubber room that simple.

Lol, she's a crazy bitch. Tin foil hat bitch. Ya want crazy as a leader you do what you thinks best. Lol. There was a time you spout shit like she does you end up in rubber room heavily medicated. We need to go back to those times. Chase vampirelizard people and the like ya belong in a rubber room that simple.
The Democratic shitholes would be empty if you locked violent and crazy people up. Why don't we start there?

There was a time you spout shit like she does you end up in rubber room heavily medicated. We need to go back to those times. Chase vampirelizard people and the like ya belong in a rubber room that simple.
Ah yes, the good old days under stalin and mao that a growing number of libs long for

when everyone was told what to think and dissidents were locked away till they got their minds right

Ah yes, the good old days under stalin and mao that a growing number of libs long for

when everyone was told what to think and dissidents were locked away till they got their minds right
Lol, ok idiot. Stalin and Mao never ruled this country but your dumb fucking ass can believe Biden was executed at gitmo if your stupid fucking ass wants.

Lol, ok idiot. Stalin and Mao never ruled this country but your dumb fucking ass can believe Biden was executed at gitmo if your stupid fucking ass wants.
Ok we hear you

now crawl back under your rock

Forum List

Back