Status
Not open for further replies.
Herber Bloomer an expert in 2021 racism? The fuck is this? lol. He's talking about it like it as if European racism is some human constant anyway.

"i hear a lot about how racism is in the past let me quote you this thinker from before the civil rights act"

You know what the problem is. Racial apathy

It's not racism and you and i both know it. No one cares and the problems persist. That's a you problem

And being discriminated against doesn't directly lead to bad outcomes. Many groups do just hte opposite. Black America has done the opposite, stats were much closer in 1958 than they are now. Whites are substantively less racist by orders of magnitude.

Black America did better segregated and treated like shit. Not exactly intuitive, but true. And i know you know old black men who believe it too
Yeah things were so good that blacks had a nationwide movement for civil rights.

Stay delusional.

Yeah things were so good that blacks had a nationwide movement for civil rights.

Stay delusional.

And then all their stats diverged from teh whites worse than they were

It turned black america into a matriarchy....lol

Black communities were not ultra violent in 1955. Black communities were not academic averse in 1965 (although this one is reasonable, we didn't do a good job getting racist teaches out, fucked up a whole generation of black youth probably)

All these things have diverged from teh whites more and more as they become more permissive of your bullshit. When they treated you like animals you tightened up and pulled yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Did the whites try to purge you when you succeeded sometimes? Sure. But better than your own purging you, eh/ I find it hard to fathom this argument considering the trajectory black Americans have been on. There is a reason senior citizen black dudes often want to go back to segregation. It forced true pride on you.

Stay delusional.
And what did that movement actually accomplish? According to you black Americans are worse off now than they were then.

This is racism in the 21st Century.

This sounds rough. People are talking bad, writing bad books, and even having negative feelings? I guess the black struggle is more serious than most of us imagined. When racists have these feelings are they expressing these feelings openly or keeping them hidden?

This sounds rough.

I keep getting told by people here about how racism is in the Past. And Jim Crow apartheid is in the past.

"In short, a large number of white Americans have become comfortable with as much racial inequality and segregation as a putatively nondiscriminatory polity and free market economy can produce. Hence, the reproduction and, on some dimensions, the worsening of racial inequalities. These circumstances are rendered culturally palatable by the new ideology of Laissez Faire Racism."

Lawrence Bobo, James R. Kluegel, Ryan A. Smith - LAISSEZ FAIRE RACISM: The Crystallization of a
'Kinder, Gentler' Anti-Black Ideology

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Lasseiz-Faire racism. Lasseiz-Faire racism is sometimes described as the kinder form of racism as if there is such a thing. It is based on the Group Position Theory of racial prejudice that was developed by Herber Blumer in 1958. Blumer posits that racial prejudice is a result of group position. Of course that is at odds with the current claim by the American right of individualism, but that claim in my view is fake news. According to Blumer, “There are four basic types of feeling that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.”

Lasseiz-Faire racism focuses on 2 of the feelings Blumer describes,the feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantages, and fear or suspicion that the “subordinate” race has designs on the perogatives of the “dominant race”. So as Jim Crow apartheid was being removed from it’s hold on white America the feelings of entitle, proprietary claims to privilege and the belief that other races wanted to have or held the same perogatives remained a part of the group belief in many white Americans.

Jim Crow ended, but whites still control most of the things necessary to survive and thrive in a capitalist system. Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality there were and are today, whites who look upon these efforts as “as threatening incursions on their interests and prerogatives” or infringements on their rights. As a response, we get Lasseiz ‘Faire racism. Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”

Lawrence Bobo, James R. Kluegel, Ryan A. Smith - LAISSEZ FAIRE RACISM: The Crystallization of a
'Kinder, Gentler' Anti-Black Ideology https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/bobo/files/laissez-faire.pdf

As long as you post, and frankly breathe, racism still exists

You two BOTH post nothing but race issues. Nothing else. But tell me I'm the racist

Get a damn hobby
I did not TELL you that you are a racist, I said you are a self-proclaimed racist which you are. You proudly posted that so don't go acting all defensive because I merely took you at your word. And you are incorrect that the only thing I post on are race issues.

I don't need a hobby, I have plenty to keep me busy between my job, my business and grad school however my business at times includes outing racist tolls on internet message boards.

If we're going to be telling other people what to do, why don't you quit being a racist, huh?

I did not TELL you that you are a racist, I said you are a self-proclaimed racist which you are. You proudly posted that so don't go acting all defensive because I merely took you at your word. And you are incorrect that the only thing I post on are race issues.

I don't need a hobby, I have plenty to keep me busy between my job, my business and grad school however my business at times includes outing racist tolls on internet message boards.

If we're going to be telling other people what to do, why don't you quit being a racist, huh?
And why don’t you quit being an antisemite? You know what chutzpah is? That’s when someone (you) is on another thread saying that “Jews are just evil” and that “Jews have a natural stink,” - and then scolds someone else for being a racist.

What a hypocrite.

I keep getting told by people here about how racism is in the Past. And Jim Crow apartheid is in the past.

"In short, a large number of white Americans have become comfortable with as much racial inequality and segregation as a putatively nondiscriminatory polity and free market economy can produce. Hence, the reproduction and, on some dimensions, the worsening of racial inequalities. These circumstances are rendered culturally palatable by the new ideology of Laissez Faire Racism."

'Kinder, Gentler' Anti-Black Ideology

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Lasseiz-Faire racism. Lasseiz-Faire racism is sometimes described as the kinder form of racism as if there is such a thing. It is based on the Group Position Theory of racial prejudice that was developed by Herber Blumer in 1958. Blumer posits that racial prejudice is a result of group position. Of course that is at odds with the current claim by the American right of individualism, but that claim in my view is fake news. According to Blumer, “There are four basic types of feeling that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.”

Lasseiz-Faire racism focuses on 2 of the feelings Blumer describes,the feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantages, and fear or suspicion that the “subordinate” race has designs on the perogatives of the “dominant race”. So as Jim Crow apartheid was being removed from it’s hold on white America the feelings of entitle, proprietary claims to privilege and the belief that other races wanted to have or held the same perogatives remained a part of the group belief in many white Americans.

Jim Crow ended, but whites still control most of the things necessary to survive and thrive in a capitalist system. Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality there were and are today, whites who look upon these efforts as “as threatening incursions on their interests and prerogatives” or infringements on their rights. As a response, we get Lasseiz ‘Faire racism. Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”

'Kinder, Gentler' Anti-Black Ideology https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/bobo/files/laissez-faire.pdf

No, people are saying you keep posting shit from the past that is not relevant today. WTF is it that you think whites TODAY get that blacks don’t?

And why don’t you quit being an antisemite? You know what chutzpah is? That’s when someone (you) is on another thread saying that “Jews are just evil” and that “Jews have a natural stink,” - and then scolds someone else for being a racist.

What a hypocrite.
You are lying AGAIN and now your lies have strayed into defamation territory but I'm going to give you the opportunity to set things straight. Post the comment where I allegedly said what you've claimed above or suffer the repercussions.

And mind your own fucking business next time. Death Angel is a grown man who is a self-professed racist. Neither one of use need you trying to come to his rescue and instead only making the situation worse (for yourself.)

"Regardless of form, prejudice backed by power deprives another person of his or her rights."
MUHAMMAD ALI, 1996.

1674101927559.png

I have tried to become a racist. What do I have to do to be considered a racist? Anything cool?

You are lying AGAIN and now your lies have strayed into defamation territory but I'm going to give you the opportunity to set things straight. Post the comment where I allegedly said what you've claimed above or suffer the repercussions.

And mind your own fucking business next time. Death Angel is a grown man who is a self-professed racist. Neither one of use need you trying to come to his rescue and instead only making the situation worse (for yourself.)

"Regardless of form, prejudice backed by power deprives another person of his or her rights."
MUHAMMAD ALI, 1996.

View attachment 748701
Wow. So I guess you went back and deleted your posts. You are now going to claim that you did not say “Jews are just plain EVIL” and that “Jews have a natural stink“?

You are such a liar. Spewing antisemitic nonsense on one thread, and then complaining people being racist on another.

And P.S. Don’t tell me to “mind my own fucking business.” I am going to disclose the hypocrisy of leftists who bitch about racism and then spew their antisemitic hate.

And P.S. Don’t tell me to “mind my own fucking business.” I am going to disclose the hypocrisy of leftists who bitch about racism and then spew their antisemitic hate.
Well this is how THAT works. I will ask you once, then I will tell you once, then comes make (ATM). That's how we enforce compliance, however in your case it will be more than just compliance there will be extra pain just for you having made me waste my time on your lying ass. If you don't think internet defamation is a real "thing" you should start contacting your lawyer now.

Wow. So I guess you went back and deleted your posts. You are now going to claim that you did not say “Jews are just plain EVIL” and that “Jews have a natural stink“?

What happened Lisa? You went looking for a comment posted by me that says the things you posted above and discovered you couldn't find them? And of course a person completely lacking any personal integrity or a moral compass then falsely claims that the only explanation must be that I went back and deleted them when in actuality they never existed.

The only time I've ever asked for a comment of mine to be deleted is if I erroneously posted it more than once or to correct an error, not to try to hide something I've said and then perhaps regretted.

So I've been informed that any comment made by a member here that the poster has requested be deleted can also be restored at the poster's request. I remember making a comment to you around July 2022 in which I clearly stated to you that my dislike of you has NOTHING to do with you being Jewish and that I have nothing against the Jewish people that it's YOU whom I dislike. That post by me along with a slew of others that were all made on a Saturday got deleted when you all started getting your asses handed to you in the debate. FlaCalTenn came along and deleted, presumably at YOUR request, all of the comments I and the others made that corrected the false allegations being made and provided the correct context for the remaining comments left standing.

So I'm going to publicly ask here that any comment that I've ever made denigrating the Jewish people and that I asked to be deleted, be restored. I will then contact several of the moderators and direct them to my comment here to ask them to do a search of my comments that I requested be deleted and see what they come up with.

The threads I remember the discussion being in are in one of the following where moderator White6 deleted a lot of comments and then Meister closed out the thread rather than enforce the Zone 1 rules:
Zone1 - A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America

While we're at it why don't you ask FlaCalTenn to restore the comments that you had deleted from this thread so we all can see who exactly said what?
Zone1 - A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2) (Lisa558 is doing the same type of lying in this thread that she routinely does when addressing me)

Let the games begin...

Last edited:
Well this is how THAT works. I will ask you once, then I will tell you once, then comes make (ATM). That's how we enforce compliance, however in your case it will be more than just compliance there will be extra pain just for you having made me waste my time on your lying ass. If you don't think internet defamation is a real "thing" you should start contacting your lawyer now.

What happened Lisa? You went looking for a comment posted by me that says the things you posted above and discovered you couldn't find them? And of course a person completely lacking any personal integrity or a moral compass then falsely claims that the only explanation must be that I went back and deleted them when in actuality they never existed.

The only time I've ever asked for a comment of mine to be deleted is if I erroneously posted it more than once or to correct an error, not to try to hide something I've said and then perhaps regretted.

So I've been informed that any comment made by a member here that the poster has requested be deleted can also be restored at the poster's request. I remember making a comment to you around July 2022 in which I clearly stated to you that my dislike of you has NOTHING to do with you being Jewish and that I have nothing against the Jewish people that it's YOU whom I dislike. That post by me along with a slew of others that were all made on a Saturday got deleted when you all started getting your asses handed to you in the debate. FlaCalTenn came along and deleted, presumably at YOUR request, all of the comments I and the others made that corrected the false allegations being made and provided the correct context for the remaining comments left standing.

So I'm going to publicly ask here that any comment that I've ever made denigrating the Jewish people and that I asked to be deleted, be restored. I will then contact several of the moderators and direct them to my comment here to ask them to do a search of my comments that I requested be deleted and see what they come up with.

The threads I remember the discussion being in are in one of the following where moderator White6 deleted a lot of comments and then Meister closed out the thread rather than enforce the Zone 1 rules:
Zone1 - A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America

While we're at it why don't you ask FlaCalTenn to restore the comments that you had deleted from this thread so we all can see who exactly said what?
Zone1 - A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2) (Lisa558 is doing the same type of lying in this thread that she routinely does when addressing me)

Let the games begin...
You actually think I’m going to read through your scolding diatribe after you said all Jews are evil and that they have a natural stink?

I wouldn’t lower myself to give you the satisfaction.

You are a lying, hypocritical antisemite who goes around calling other people racist. SMH.

P.S. I can’t even find my OWN post in which I called you out for saying ”Jews are just evil” and that they have a natural stink. I suspect that either a lib mod deleted all posts related to your despicable comments because it made you look so bad, or the entire thread was deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back