2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change

LOL. Yeah, I'm really worried.
Let's try this a different way. Can you show me why you believe that that we are in that part of the Milankovich Cycle which should be causing us to COOL because I know that you can't because it's not.

I just provided a PBS video that explained it in great detail.

PV system writes, my replies bolded

"The real key here is that this is the work of ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL (Ole Humlum) and his "spin" on others research."

Einstein 1905 paper was the work of one individual so was his 1916 paper which are canonical today.

"It might be very interesting to discuss individual aspects of this, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that Sunsettommy himself has read it. It's just a nice headline from a denialist blog that he can hang his hat on."

It is completely obvious PV didn't open the PDF to the report thus never read any of it thus you have no idea what it is about which is due to your bigotry.

"I'd suggest that maybe Sunsettommy pick ONE FACTOID from this article, discuss why he is impressed by it and we can actually start a dialogue about that particular thing."

LOL you already refused to acknowledge the PDF report with your stated bigoted statements you have no intention of discussing anything just as you COMPLETELY avoided the post one content about Where is the Climate Emergency? thread you were on.

"Instead of just flailing at the whole thing in one go."

You had all the opportunity to address any of it but you have condemned it with blatant prejudice you have no intention of discussing any of it.

"But we all know that won't happen because Sunsettommy didn't read this, doesn't understand it, and has no clue how the REAL science works. So it would be a massive waste of time."

Assumption is what you run on you still doesn't show any indication you even opened up the PDF thus you bring NOTHING to the table but bigotry assumption and prejudice.

"But it would be cool, wouldn't it?"

Be cool if you stop posting your prejudice bigoty and assumptions and get on with actually reading any of the report and talk about any of it or you could have stayed out of the thread and be free of it.

Post one Article remains unchallenged

PV system writes, my replies bolded

"The real key here is that this is the work of ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL (Ole Humlum) and his "spin" on others research."

Einstein 1905 paper was the work of one individual so was his 1916 paper which are canonical today.

Yeah, but almost no one just picked up his annus mirabilis papers and believed them right then and there. In fact it took decades before there was any proof of many of the claims Einstein made. That's the key: people kept investigating and reproducing the effects.

Relativity may have sprung from Einstein and his gifted mathematician wife, but it wasn't just accepted because everyone loved Einstein.

It is completely obvious PV didn't open the PDF to the report thus never read any of it thus you have no idea what it is about which is due to your bigotry.

How is that obvious? Given that I actually DID open the file so I could see that it was by the single individual.

You had all the opportunity to address any of it but you have condemned it with blatant prejudice you have no intention of discussing any of it.

I have as much knowledge of the report as you do.

Post one Article remains unchallenged

Just wait until you read it!

THAT ISN'T IN THE ARTICLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, DEAR.

Sheesh. Sometimes you make me question how hard that rock hammer hit your head.
Dear, I am not discussing that article. I am discussing the temperature record from the geologic record. You know... the one you know nothing about.

PV System Can you show me why you believe that that we are in that part of the Milankovich Cycle which should be causing us to COOL?

1650855016434.png

I promise I'll leave you alone about it after you admit you made a mistake.

Yeah, but almost no one just picked up his annus mirabilis papers and believed them right then and there. In fact it took decades before there was any proof of many of the claims Einstein made. That's the key: people kept investigating and reproducing the effects.

Relativity may have sprung from Einstein and his gifted mathematician wife, but it wasn't just accepted because everyone loved Einstein.

How is that obvious? Given that I actually DID open the file so I could see that it was by the single individual.

I have as much knowledge of the report as you do.

Just wait until you read it!

It took just 3 years after the seminal 1916 was published to give it support by Eddington and others, actually it was already recognized as being on track in the same year but full confirmation came 3 years later.

The 1919 eclipse results that verified general relativity and their later detractors: a story re-told

I have known this for about 40 years you didn't know at all.

:muahaha:

===

This is what you saw on my first post that started the thread,

"In his annual State of the Climate report, Ole Humlum, emeritus professor at the University of Oslo, examined detailed patterns in temperature changes in the atmosphere and oceans together with trends in climate impacts. Many of these show no significant trends and suggest that poorly understood natural cycles are involved."

That was in the open on my first post so you knew who it without opening the PDF as made clrear in your earlier replies from POST 32:

"Watts up with That? Wow! A DENIALIST blog posting something from a well known denialist (Ole Humlum) that indicates that denialism is the way to go. Hmmmm....that's VERY INTERESTING and a COMPLETE SURPRISE!"

===

Then you run off at the mouth with your now proven LIES at POST 33:

"The real key here is that this is the work of ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL (Ole Humlum) and his "spin" on others research.

It might be very interesting to discuss individual aspects of this, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that Sunsettommy himself has read it. It's just a nice headline from a denialist blog that he can hang his hat on.

I'd suggest that maybe Sunsettommy pick ONE FACTOID from this article, discuss why he is impressed by it and we can actually start a dialogue about that particular thing."

black and red boldings mine

No mention of the PDF report at all (he says ARTICLE) and that all of it is his OWN work part of it from his own website and referring to many with a LONG list of references.

Still no evidence that you opened the PDF or read any of it is clear you are full of crap. You are a LYING sack of shit!

===

Here is the end part of post one which you never addressed at all:

Just like there is NO Climate Emergency

Just like there is NO Tropospheric "hot" spot

Just like there is NO dangerous trends

Just like there is NO massive refugee exodus

=====

You are pathetic as I knew the main contents of the PDF which is why I brought these up since it has connections to the report you ignorant warmist/alarmist!

Post one article remains unchallenged

Last edited:
Sunsettommy : why do you have difficulty doing "interlinear" quotes? It's like watching my 90 year old aunt try to use e-mail for the first time.

LOL.

I avoid using the software quote set up because it sucks so I use the "quote '' instead so you can see it all without having click to expand the quote.

What stupid person you are for not realizing that this forum quote function is garbage when you are forced to expand it to see the rest of it a problem not found in myBB, phpBB3, Simple Machines, and so on.

By the way,

Post One article remains unchallenged

Watts Up With That?

2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change in Storm Activity’​

Reposted from Climate Depot

In his annual State of the Climate report, Ole Humlum, emeritus professor at the University of Oslo, examined detailed patterns in temperature changes in the atmosphere and oceans together with trends in climate impacts. Many of these show no significant trends and suggest that poorly understood natural cycles are involved.

And while the report finds gentle warming, there is no evidence of dramatic changes, with snow cover stable, sea ice levels recovering, and no change in storm activity.

By: AdminClimate Depot

April 18, 2022 8:35 AM

LINK

===

Just like there is NO Climate Emergency

Just like there is NO Tropospheric "hot" spot

Just like there is NO dangerous trends

Just like there is NO massive refugee exodus
Where is this happening?

In another universe of you imagination.

Forum List

Back