2021 PA Ballot Measures

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Suspicious mailers have begun arriving in my mailbox all of a sudden. The "COMMONWEALTH FOUNDATION" screams vote YES √ to apparently all 3 questions. Sounds all happy patriotic, freedom loving, liberty tree germinating, watering and so forth or something. All flash and precious little substance. So let's figure out what's really going on, shall we? So far I've discovered that 4 potential questions were approved at some point. Don't know whether one has been eliminated or not. The Dems are suggesting NO, NO, YES to what they believe to be the actual 3 questions. Help us out here before it's too late. Not looking good, imo. So far PA voters have simply approved every frickin' thing proposed as a State ballot question. Seems we just love saying "YES √"

Okay, I get now that there are 4 questions, but only 3 are constitutional amendment proposals. The referendum question seems more normal and on the level. Seems like funding for first responders must keep up with inflation. I'd just give it an annual COLA and be done with it until problems arise. But I sure hope these amendment proposals are not made law simply by this vote. Seems very wrong!

Forum List

Back