2021 - America Is Unravelling

Undeniable. America is coming apart at the seams in 2021, under the lack of leadership of Joe Biden.

View attachment 488923

1. Economic - we went from record highs in the stock market, record lows in unemployment, and a massively record 33.4% increase in GDP, to a decent GDP of 6.4% 1st quarter of 2021, but nowhere near Trump's 33.4 %, and a disappointment, considering the $1400 stimulus payments having gone out, even to illegal aliens. Dismal economic month of April with 1/4 the job growth as was expected. Also went from 1.1% CPI on election day to an astonishing 4.2% currently, the largest inflation since 2008, at the start of the severe recession. Unemployment rose from 6.0% to 6.1%.

2. Mexican border - went from having the most secure border in 60 years to >> Construction of the wall stopped. Stay in Mexico rule stopped, deportations stopped, legalizations announced. Restrictions on Green cards repealed, reinstated catch & release, and is now just letting people in. Border is now in mass chaos, with drug smugglers and human traffickers having a field day. Smugglers, after using them, are abandoning migrant kids in the desert, a huge problem becoming more evident every day, and may need a massive effort to counter it. Biden officials are proposing to abolish ICE. Illegal migrants are being bused and flown all over the US, and millions are being spent to house them in hotels. How many jobs will Americans lose? How much money will America lose in remittances$$$$ ?How many Americans will die of Covid from unvetted, infected aliens ?

3. Went from opening up ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), to having our pipelines attacked, federal land drilling permits revoked, pipeline construction stopped, thousands of jobs lost, gas prices skyrocketing, and gas lines at the pump.

4. Went from Middle East peace agreements, and stability, to hundreds of rockets being fired at Israel by Hamas, not afraid of weak Biden. War raging once again.

5. Went from no Islamic terrorism, to renewal of terrorist attacks by Muslims. March 22, 2021, a migrant from Syria shot dead 10 patrons at a 'Jewish' supermarket, after swearing allegiance to ISIS. On May 9, Farrakhan Muhammad shot 3 people in New York City’s Times Square neighborhood.
Divide & Conquer strategy is leading the pack of reasons WHY our America is coming apart @ the seams. The RNC/DNC political corporation$, international & U.S. based corporation$, $pecial intere$t group$, power player$, profe$$ional politician$, international banksters, ignorance, narcissism & laziness are also contributors as well. I can see another very serious problem driving the divide & conquer strategy but that problem is not a physical type of problem that general humanity could do anything about in the 3-1/2 dimensional continuum that we as humanity are currently residing in.

"You are a lying sack of shit..........You have made several false statements and false equivalencies. That means you are full of shit."
You seem so angry and discombobulated, poster Tory. What's up with that?

But, let's play your string out: You say my poor avatar has made false statements.

OK then.......show 'em to us.
Prove what you say is true.

Saddle up, Skippy. Show the forum that you can make your pony trot..

"you support the ObamaCare death panels."

Yoooo Hah!!
Now there's a blast-from-the-past.
An oldie but goodie.

Death Panels? Like Sarah Palin's "death panels"?
Which, if I recall properly, were grafted onto the 'birther's' quest for the certificate? Or 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA. And Sandy Hook was a plan to weaken the 2nd Amendment. Not to mention, January 6th was a false-flag operation by BLM.

I think there is other such stuff. Hell, I know there is. After all, we have one of our esteemed colleagues on this very venue entertaining us with his plan to unveil that JFK was killed by Zionists. (btw, that was 58 years ago.....but like the undead......nutjobbery does not die.)

I love this bar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back