2021 - America Is Unravelling

"Have you ever stopped to consider what it was in your upbringing that made you so stupid?"

Ouch! Again
"made you so stupid"!!! -----
????

There's that impulsiveness, and the anger issue conundrum our poster above seems afflicted with.
Hopefully, as has been said before, hopefully the poster just vents here on this chatroom.....and doesn't kick the merde' outta his youngest daughter or son, or beat senseless the wife.
So, let's celebrate USMessageBoard as, well, therapeutic.
Or, maybe better said, as a 'preventative'. Even a placebo --- substituting for the fist or a cue stick.
Hopefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, with the expectation that that poster is now better in control of himself let's examine the exchanges of posts.
They are instructive.

My poor avatar states (in post #20):

1. "Whoever believes that Don Trump is their 'leader' will have to reckon with Don Trump describing January 6th as ....."a lovefest."
  2. And then after a couple of queries on vetting the "lovefest" description, and a provided link....well, our impulsive poster Tory, seemingly has a tantrum. He can't find the reference in the link, despite it being embedded in the headline.

3. And next, he ascribes to my avatar's post #20 something it ain't.

It seems to be a hyper-sensitiveness, an uber-defensiveness, over the actual violent insurrection inside the Capitol building, and on the immediate steps in front.

And, I think we all can understand why the poster Tory is so defensive on that deplorable and dangerous event. It brought shame to America.

But, nonetheless it must be pointed out that my poor avatar said only "January 6th".

The hyper-ventilating poster Tory immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was the deplorable and dangerous event inside and outside the Capitol building that was referenced.

So that's on him.
Not my avatar.

Just sayin'.

1621110275424.png

"Have you ever stopped to consider what it was in your upbringing that made you so stupid?"

Ouch! Again
"made you so stupid"!!! -----
????

There's that impulsiveness, and the anger issue conundrum our poster above seems afflicted with.
Hopefully, as has been said before, hopefully the poster just vents here on this chatroom.....and doesn't kick the merde' outta his youngest daughter or son, or beat senseless the wife.
So, let's celebrate USMessageBoard as, well, therapeutic.
Or, maybe better said, as a 'preventative'. Even a placebo --- substituting for the fist or a cue stick.
Hopefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, with the expectation that that poster is now better in control of himself let's examine the exchanges of posts.
They are instructive.

My poor avatar states (in post #20):

1. "Whoever believes that Don Trump is their 'leader' will have to reckon with Don Trump describing January 6th as ....."a lovefest."
  2. And then after a couple of queries on vetting the "lovefest" description, and a provided link....well, our impulsive poster Tory, seemingly has a tantrum. He can't find the reference in the link, despite it being embedded in the headline.

3. And next, he ascribes to my avatar's post #20 something it ain't.

It seems to be a hyper-sensitiveness, an uber-defensiveness, over the actual violent insurrection inside the Capitol building, and on the immediate steps in front.

And, I think we all can understand why the poster Tory is so defensive on that deplorable and dangerous event. It brought shame to America.

But, nonetheless it must be pointed out that my poor avatar said only "January 6th".

The hyper-ventilating poster Tory immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was the deplorable and dangerous event inside and outside the Capitol building that was referenced.

So that's on him.
Not my avatar.

Just sayin'.
Your link is like your brain: Missing in action!

My son is 6 foot 2 and weighs 280 pounds of muscle. He was an infantry Sergeant in Afghanistan. He can kick my ass without breaking a sweat. My daughter is an Army Captain and can probably kick my ass just as easily as my son. That just shows how little you knw about anything. Now, quote the posting about the "lovefest" in regards to the assault of the Capitol. You can't because in only exists in your addled mind. How does it feel to be shown to be a hack and f-ing ignorant to boot?

I suggest you find out what an avatar is!

"...... "lovefest" in regards to the assault of the Capitol. .........How does it feel to be shown to be a hack and f-ing ignorant.....?"

There's that intemperate temper problem again, with the poster Tory.

So, let's do this again: Post #20 states" "Whoever believes that Don Trump is their 'leader' will have to reckon with Don Trump describing January 6th as ....."a lovefest."

And with that rather innocuous post we have poster Tory......well, poster Tory gets 'triggered' over ANY reference to January 6th. And slides right into a temper tantrum hissy-fit.

He seemingly believes that any mention of January 6th can only be......... and must be..... a reference to the insurrection mob that trashed the Capitol Building and assaulted our uniform police.

And, seemingly......he is hyper-defensive about that.

I think we all can understand why.
It exacerbates his sensitivity to anything that happened on January 6th.
Which, really is no surprise.
After all, all patriotic citizens are unnerved by what happened on January 6th....'lovefest' or not.

It's sad.

"...... "lovefest" in regards to the assault of the Capitol. .........How does it feel to be shown to be a hack and f-ing ignorant.....?"

There's that intemperate temper problem again, with the poster Tory.

So, let's do this again: Post #20 states" "Whoever believes that Don Trump is their 'leader' will have to reckon with Don Trump describing January 6th as ....."a lovefest."

And with that rather innocuous post we have poster Tory......well, poster Tory gets 'triggered' over ANY reference to January 6th. And slides right into a temper tantrum hissy-fit.

He seemingly believes that any mention of January 6th can only be......... and must be..... a reference to the insurrection mob that trashed the Capitol Building and assaulted our uniform police.

And, seemingly......he is hyper-defensive about that.

I think we all can understand why.
It exacerbates his sensitivity to anything that happened on January 6th.
Which, really is no surprise.
After all, all patriotic citizens are unnerved by what happened on January 6th....'lovefest' or not.

It's sad.

So you admit Trump had nothing to do with it?

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

Yeah, and Trump was the only President that ever did that, huh?

View attachment 489632

The difference is that he gave these to supporters for staying silent. He obstructed justice.
That's a big fat lie, of course.

You are a big fat liar.

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

View attachment 489632

The difference is that he gave these to supporters for staying silent. He obstructed justice.
prove it, asshole.

Don't have to. Roger Stone and Paul Manafort knew where the bodies were buried. That is why they decided to go to jail instead of talking even after they were convicted.

We can't take it? We've been taking it for 100 years, the left has had a virtual monopoly on news media.
You going to cry about that too?

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
Do you have any kind of an argument?
Sure. America is doing fine and you guys are just being dramatic sore loser crybabies. You’re just upset that you lost the election. It’s that simple.

Additionally, I’m happy with the election and the direction of this country. I’m also happy to see you so sad about it. Your sadness makes me happy.
Wrong. We are exposing a swindle.

How happy are you going to be when your children visit you in the Democrat Gulag?

You are the ones creating a swindle.

It is Republicans who are creating a gulag. They are taking away voting rights. They are taking away free speech rights. They are saying it is okay to run over protestors.

View attachment 489632

That's a big fat lie, of course.

You are a big fat liar.
Prove it, asshole.

This new generation is the most productive this nation will ever see. And I commend them for it. They are starting to figure out if the employer wants good work they need to pay a good wage. No more working hard for $10 per hour. No way no how.
Serving fries?

View attachment 489632

prove it, asshole.

Don't have to. Roger Stone and Paul Manafort knew where the bodies were buried. That is why they decided to go to jail instead of talking even after they were convicted.
You haven't proved a thing, dumbass.

We can't take it? We've been taking it for 100 years, the left has had a virtual monopoly on news media.
You going to cry about that too?

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
Do you have any kind of an argument?
Sure. America is doing fine and you guys are just being dramatic sore loser crybabies. You’re just upset that you lost the election. It’s that simple.

Additionally, I’m happy with the election and the direction of this country. I’m also happy to see you so sad about it. Your sadness makes me happy.
Wrong. We are exposing a swindle.

How happy are you going to be when your children visit you in the Democrat Gulag?

It is Republicans who are creating a gulag. They are taking away voting rights. They are taking away free speech rights. They are saying it is okay to run over protestors.
What a giant load of horseshit.

"Get some remedial instruction, dumbass!"

If you have a point to make about the January 6th version of Don Trump, poster Rockwell.....well, get to it.

You keep beating around the bush. Blaming this thing. That thing. Playing the victim to, in your words, a 'stupid' 'dumbass'.

Which, if you think about it, poster Tory, doesn't really speak well of your own avatar's, ah, .....well, your avatar's acuity.

Know what I mean? ;)

"Get some remedial instruction, dumbass!"

If you have a point to make about the January 6th version of Don Trump, poster Rockwell.....well, get to it.

You keep beating around the bush. Blaming this thing. That thing. Playing the victim to, in your words, a 'stupid' 'dumbass'.

Which, if you think about it, poster Tory, doesn't really speak well of your own avatar's, ah, .....well, your avatar's acuity.

Know what I mean? ;)
Yes, I have a point and it has been made numerous times. You are a lying sack of shit and a dumbass to boot!

You have made several false statements and false equivalencies. That means you are full of shit and too stupid to realize it.

You need remedial reading instruction at a minimum, unless you are ignoring the facts and making up bullshit to fill in the blanks. Get help!

Undeniable. America is coming apart at the seams in 2021, under the lack of leadership of Joe Biden.

View attachment 488923

1. Economic - we went from record highs in the stock market, record lows in unemployment, and a massively record 33.4% increase in GDP, to a decent GDP of 6.4% 1st quarter of 2021, but nowhere near Trump's 33.4 %, and a disappointment, considering the $1400 stimulus payments having gone out, even to illegal aliens. Dismal economic month of April with 1/4 the job growth as was expected. Also went from 1.1% CPI on election day to an astonishing 4.2% currently, the largest inflation since 2008, at the start of the severe recession. Unemployment rose from 6.0% to 6.1%.

2. Mexican border - went from having the most secure border in 60 years to >> Construction of the wall stopped. Stay in Mexico rule stopped, deportations stopped, legalizations announced. Restrictions on Green cards repealed, reinstated catch & release, and is now just letting people in. Border is now in mass chaos, with drug smugglers and human traffickers having a field day. Smugglers, after using them, are abandoning migrant kids in the desert, a huge problem becoming more evident every day, and may need a massive effort to counter it. Biden officials are proposing to abolish ICE. Illegal migrants are being bused and flown all over the US, and millions are being spent to house them in hotels. How many jobs will Americans lose? How much money will America lose in remittances$$$$ ?How many Americans will die of Covid from unvetted, infected aliens ?

3. Went from opening up ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), to having our pipelines attacked, federal land drilling permits revoked, pipeline construction stopped, thousands of jobs lost, gas prices skyrocketing, and gas lines at the pump.

4. Went from Middle East peace agreements, and stability, to hundreds of rockets being fired at Israel by Hamas, not afraid of weak Biden. War raging once again.

5. Went from no Islamic terrorism, to renewal of terrorist attacks by Muslims. March 22, 2021, a migrant from Syria shot dead 10 patrons at a 'Jewish' supermarket, after swearing allegiance to ISIS. On May 9, Farrakhan Muhammad shot 3 people in New York City’s Times Square neighborhood.
Only according to you deplorable fucks.

Republicans are taking away voting NON-rights of illegal aliens, which is what YOU and Democrats should be doing. Instead, Biden is facilitating their illegal immigration and illegal voting.

Leftist Twitter, Facebook et al are who is taking away free speech rights, in addition to hundreds of leftist universities. It IS OK to drive down a street that you are legally entitled to drive down,.It is not OK to illegally block that street. You are siding with criminals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back