2021 - America Is Unravelling

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

Yeah, and Trump was the only President that ever did that, huh?

View attachment 489632

The difference is that he gave these to supporters for staying silent. He obstructed justice.

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

View attachment 489632

The difference is that he gave these to supporters for staying silent. He obstructed justice.
That's a big fat lie, of course.

America is fine.

Trumpsters are just dramatic crybabies.
Pull your head out your ass, the country is in the shitter.
head_up_ass.jpg

"THAT'S NOT IN YOUR LINK, YOU F-ING DUMBASS!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "F-ING DUMBASS"......... ouch!

Sounds insulting, tho I'm not sure the poster Tory Rockwell really meant to be so assertive. A temporary momentary loss of control. A brief loss of judgment.
We hope.

However, if my poor avatar's postings can, in some manner, serve as a safety valve for the anger issues some posters suffer under (and their families and colleagues)....well, then we are happy to serve society in whatever way we can.

After all, if typing epithets anonymously under a fake name on an internet gossipboard keeps some poster's from punching out the wife, or beating the crap out of the teenage daughter, or going all road-ragey on some kid parked at the stoplight.....well, that is a good thing. IMHO
-------------------------------------------------------------------

But moving on to more substance-y things:

For those who are sincerely interested on Don Trump's description of January 6th as a "lovefest".......well, you can read about it in the McClatchey link included below.
(Captain Obvious hint of the day: start with the headline, and then continue along.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

And if that link won't open for you (it's a bit balky for even me this morning)

Well, google up "McClatchey and Trump lovefest"........you should get it in a nano-second. From March 1st.

BTW, the headline reads like this:

"Trump calls rally before Capitol attack a ‘lovefest’ and ‘beautiful thing’ on Fox News"

MARCH 01, 2021 09:30 AM

Last edited:

Sounds insulting, tho I'm not sure the poster Tory Rockwell really meant to be so assertive. A temporary momentary loss of control. A brief loss of judgment.
We hope.

However, if my poor avatar's postings can, in some manner, serve as a safety valve for the anger issues some posters suffer under (and their families and colleagues)....well, then we are happy to serve society in whatever way we can.

After all, if typing epithets anonymously under a fake name on an internet gossipboard keeps some poster's from punching out the wife, or beating the crap out of the teenage daughter, or going all road-ragey on some kid parked at the stoplight.....well, that is a good thing. IMHO

For those who are sincerely interested on Don Trump's description of January 6th as a "lovefest".......well, you can read about it in the McClatchey link included below.
(Captain Obvious hint of the day: start with the headline, and then continue along.)

Well, google up "McClatchey and Trump lovefest"........you should get it in a nano-second. From March 1st.

"Trump calls rally before Capitol attack a ‘lovefest’ and ‘beautiful thing’ on Fox News"

I didn't bother with your link, but I did Google it. The first one that came up is "Trump said rally BEFORE Capital Attack was love fest."

Apples and oranges. Trump didn't call it a love fest during or after the attack, he called it a love fest before. Now compare that to Jenny Durkan calling the riots the Summer of Love.

We hope.

That was the rally, fucktard. He was not referring to the assault on the Capitol which occurred before Trump even finished speaking at the rally! Have you ever stopped to consider what it was in your upbringing that made you so stupid?

View attachment 489632

prove it, asshole.

We can't take it? We've been taking it for 100 years, the left has had a virtual monopoly on news media.
You going to cry about that too?

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
Do you have any kind of an argument?
Sure. America is doing fine and you guys are just being dramatic sore loser crybabies. You’re just upset that you lost the election. It’s that simple.

Additionally, I’m happy with the election and the direction of this country. I’m also happy to see you so sad about it. Your sadness makes me happy.

We can't take it? We've been taking it for 100 years, the left has had a virtual monopoly on news media.
You going to cry about that too?

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
Do you have any kind of an argument?
Sure. America is doing fine and you guys are just being dramatic sore loser crybabies. You’re just upset that you lost the election. It’s that simple.

Additionally, I’m happy with the election and the direction of this country. I’m also happy to see you so sad about it. Your sadness makes me happy.
Wrong. We are exposing a swindle.

How happy are you going to be when your children visit you in the Democrat Gulag?

New Topics

Forum List

Back