2020: Will Democrats "Fall In Love" or "Fall In Line"?

They will "Fall on their Faces."
You win the interwebz for today!

zack-ryder-is-internet-champion.jpg

While democrats love teaching our youth to be followers, republicans want them to know they can be leaders.

however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020

You realize you're already making excuses for having to vote for a lackluster candidate.

Has your optimism in the future been exhausted so soon?

Lakhota has realized that every Democrat running for President would have a hard time getting elected dogcatcher.

What Lakhota is saying is that Democrats should vote for any idiot who wins the Democratic nomination, just because he or she is a Democrat.

Republicans usually "fall in line". Democrats usually "fall in love" - however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020. If Democrats had "fallen in line" in 2016 - Hillary would be our president. I will "fall in line" behind whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Anyone but Trump! Not voting is not a sane choice! What do you think?

I think that is why I voted for Trump.

Ultimately, this is a problem for the Democrats. Without a standout candidate, they will have to run a campaign of "anyone but Trump".

If you're not an unadulterated party hack, it's not a winning strategy.

Ultimately, this is a problem for the Democrats. Without a standout candidate, they will have to run a campaign of "anyone but Trump".

I'd rather dig up Charles Manson than have Adolf Trump for another term. Anyone but Trump!

I'd rather dig up Charles Manson than have Adolf Trump for another term. Anyone but Trump!
And yet, somehow the world is still turning, the grass is still growing, the birds are still singing even with Trump as President for the last two years.

And that totally works for you. But, you're going to have to convince 126 million other Americans, most of whom aren't dogmatic partisans, to take the same position.

If things are going as well with the country then as they are now, that would be an impossible sell.

The best you can hope for is to pray for total economic collapse.

Last edited:
A voter doesn't need to be a partisan to vote against an evil scumbag like Trump. His evil is clearly obvious for the whole world to see. He is pure evil - and unethical.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back