2020: Will Democrats "Fall In Love" or "Fall In Line"?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Republicans usually "fall in line". Democrats usually "fall in love" - however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020. If Democrats had "fallen in line" in 2016 - Hillary would be our president. I will "fall in line" behind whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Anyone but Trump! Not voting is not a sane choice! What do you think?

I don't think any of the dems running has a snowflakes chance in hell.....

Republicans usually "fall in line". Democrats usually "fall in love" - however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020. If Democrats had "fallen in line" in 2016 - Hillary would be our president. I will "fall in line" behind whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Anyone but Trump! Not voting is not a sane choice! What do you think?
I think I will make the only sane choice and vote for TRUMP again.

Here is my current dilemma: I think Biden is more electable - but I think Warren is the best candidate. She is clearly the most knowledgeable among all the candidates - and she can clearly explain the issues and where she stands.

I look forward to Democrats having a very Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas in 2020. May November 3, 2020 bring America back to sanity!

I’m voting for a centrist Democrat. Anyone too far left is not getting my vote anymore than President Trump.

I’m voting for a centrist Democrat. Anyone too far left is not getting my vote anymore than President Trump.

How would that serve you if Trump wins again?

In my state it doesn’t matter. Trump will never win NY and it won’t even be close. That said, a candidate has to earn my vote. He doesn’t get it based on the “other guy”.

Democrats are irrational. They're not smart enough to accept a logical argument. They believe anything their party says. Just look at the antifa wing of their party to see how totally unhinged they are. There are big problems in that party from an America point of view

I'm not sure 'Anyone But Trump'

Is a winning campaign slogan for 2020.

Not as catchy as 'Tippy Canoe and Tyler Too'

I look forward to Democrats having a very Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas in 2020. May November 3, 2020 bring America back to sanity!
Santa isn't real, God is dead, and Thanksgiving represents white genocide of Indians. At least that's what you usually spout.

To top it off, Trump is gonna crap all over your clown candidate.

The leadership has long since fallen in love.

With Hillary.

They just don't want you peons to know it yet.

But love will compel you to all in line.

I think that they'll burn, loot, and pillage....Perhaps even make Chicago 1968 look like a picnic...It's what commie freaks are best at.

Forum List

Back