2020 voting

Do you mean the same George Bush who was constantly portrayed as a "chimp" by the left?

oh, noes... they made a funny meme.

You know what Bush didn't do?

He didn't mock the disabled.
He didn't call women ugly.
He didn't brag about grabbing women by the pussy.
He didn't tell people of color who disagreed with him to "Go Back Where you Came From".

Wow- it was nice when presidents had decorum and standards, wasn't it?
What the fuck are “people of color?”
I can't believe how stupid you are.

per·son of col·or
noun
plural noun: people of color
  1. a person who is not white or of European parentage.
Since when has “white” not been a color?

I guess white is a color? So white people are “people of color.”

Do you mean the same George Bush who was constantly portrayed as a "chimp" by the left?

He didn't tell people of color who disagreed with him to "Go Back Where you Came From".

per·son of col·or
noun
Since when has “white” not been a color?

White is the mixture of all colors, while black is the absence of color.

QED, I be colored.

per·son of col·or
noun
Actually I’m kinda tan.

per·son of col·or
noun
Actually I’m kinda tan.

Been sitting out in the sun? I'm kinda pink, myself, colored dude. :laughing0301:

per·son of col·or
noun
Actually I’m kinda tan.

Been sitting out in the sun? I'm kinda pink, myself, colored dude. :laughing0301:
Sometimes, that first fishing trip of the year...I’m a “red man.”

And yet, he was "Chimpy McHitler" for eight years.

I suppose you should have saved the hyperbole for the next guy.

The thing is ... when you call everyone Hitler ... nice guys don't want the job.

At this moment, you're reaping what you've sown.

rush limbaugh gave us the term FemiNAZI

Since roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country 30 years ago right wing media and millions of conservatives have called liberals and democrats NAZIS

here are some pictures to remind you of what you have so conveniently forgotten because you are a devious deceitful lying sack of conservative human scum.

View attachment 295178 View attachment 295179 View attachment 295180

YOUR side started calling the OTHER side NAZIS 30 years ago!

so fuk you ya stinking nazi

YOU have reaped what YOU have sewn.

fkn stinking conservative lying hypocrites and human fkn scum

Idjit!! The Nazi crap has been a regular insult from the left since bloody forever!!

images

Greg

"American progressives, for the most part, did not disavow fascism until the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust became manifest during World War II. After the war, those progressives who had praised Mussolini and Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s had no choice but to dissociate themselves from fascism. “Accordingly,” writes Jonah Goldberg, “leftist intellectuals redefined fascism as 'right-wing' and projected their own sins onto conservatives, even as they continued to borrow heavily from fascist and pre-fascist thought.” This progressive campaign to recast fascism as the "right-wing" antithesis of communism was aided by Joseph Stalin,..."
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1223
Goldberg, Liberal Fascism

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Mrs Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 beating Trump by 3 or 4 million. I understand that your system delivered a result that people didnt vote for. Much like ours.

How many more votes will the Dems need to get in order to get a Dem as President ? And at what point will people agree that the process is not fit for purpose ?

The Democrats could probably beat Trump without getting more popular votes... they simply have to commit sufficient resources to Swing States that are winnable.

Hillary neglected WI, MI, and PA to piss away a lot of money in AZ, which she was never going to win.

As for the EC, I agree, it is an awful system, but we'd have to amend the constitution to get rid of it... A lot of the smaller states might not be too keen on that, as it gives them outsized influence, and you need 38 states to agree.

What resources?
They're fuken broke.
Cash shortage hits Dem presidential field

Mrs Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 beating Trump by 3 or 4 million. I understand that your system delivered a result that people didnt vote for. Much like ours.

How many more votes will the Dems need to get in order to get a Dem as President ? And at what point will people agree that the process is not fit for purpose ?

They won't.

The only way the system changes is if a Constitutional Amendment were to pass by a congressional supermajority and then ratified by a super majority of the states.

The libs would have to convince the Deplorables that this is in their best interests.

It would be easier for them to just change their platform to appeal to these voters.

I dunno, I suppose it might have to do with dead Democrat voters.

And at what point will people agree that the process is not fit for purpose ?

It seems to be working just fine to me
The process has thrown up a crook who was not the choice of the people and is now on trial for corruption. The fact that he gets to direct the proceedings is further proof that change is needed. Your founders probably didnt envisage that they were creating a monarchy.

And at what point will people agree that the process is not fit for purpose ?

It seems to be working just fine to me
The process has thrown up a crook who was not the choice of the people and is now on trial for corruption. The fact that he gets to direct the proceedings is further proof that change is needed. Your founders probably didnt envisage that they were creating a monarchy.

Apparently you haven't paid attention.

The Partisan articles of impeachment are the vague "abuse of power" and even vaguer "obstruction of congress".

Nothing about "corruption" at all.

Further, there may not even be a trial,as if there is, Trump seems most likely to be totally exonerated.

You seem to be confused tommy...had your system been "much like ours" you would still belong to the EU [something the majority did not want] and had our system been "much like yours" [paraphrased] we would be stuck with Hillary, someone most [ the vast majority of people here on this forum] claim they did not vote for.

Our constitution exists for the sole purpose of ensuring the rights of the minority are not trampled over by the majority and it is the public school system [the American left] that has for decades indoctrinated Americas children in that belief...I cannot answer your question about how many more votes it will take for democrats [or anyone else] since left wing indoctrination omitted that information.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back