2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

... The first indication that something is amiss with their analysis is they also choose to ignore data prior to 80,000 years ago, when temperatures have been determined to have been several degrees warmer than any projected temperature from the models (think dinosaurs).

They have repeatedly tried to use the climate models to match what has happened in history, in order to validate them, and they have been incorrect in every case where peer review has validated the methods used.
Completely False and fabricated by you.
NASA has done extensive data collection and analysis on all periods.

You're a total stupid **** and liar.
Just what this section needs... another RW clown.
Does USMB have a recruiter in a Right Wing High School?

`

`
Well, I guess the friendly moderators were correct.

Well I guess you were INcorrect and had no answer to being caught fabricating.

And which friendly mods were those? Ivanka and Jared? Dumb and Dumber?
FlaCalTenn is the only one with a 3 digit IQ.

EDIT: you'll note the personal posting/High Fiving continues below and throughout the factLess response thread.
After you spend 2 years here you're legible for asst Trump spokesman.
If you're just a RW teenager (or the friend of one of the mods who is) you can be a mod in short order.
`

`

Last edited:
... The first indication that something is amiss with their analysis is they also choose to ignore data prior to 80,000 years ago, when temperatures have been determined to have been several degrees warmer than any projected temperature from the models (think dinosaurs).

They have repeatedly tried to use the climate models to match what has happened in history, in order to validate them, and they have been incorrect in every case where peer review has validated the methods used.
Completely False and fabricated by you.
NASA has done extensive data collection and analysis on all periods.

You're a total stupid **** and liar.
Just what this section needs... another RW clown.
Does USMB have a recruiter in a Right Wing High School?

`

`

Yes, one of them removed one of his ugly post yesterday after it was reported.

He is a believer, the worst kind too which is why there is never a debate with this one.

He is a believer, the worst kind too which is why there is never a debate with this one.
It's really shocking and very partisan actually.
Mods "warning' him about me?

YOU making another off topic personal post here?
The Noob caught Lying and unable to respond to me pointing it out?
Yeah, after seeing this thread of 95% one line OFF Topic replies, who gets a post removed?

`

It's really shocking and very partisan actually.
Mods "warning' him about me?

YOU making another off topic personal post here?
The Noob caught Lying and unable to respond to me pointing it out?
Yeah, after seeing this thread of 95% one line OFF Topic replies, who gets a post removed?

`
You have jumped to multiple incorrect conclusions about me.

The introductions from the moderators and others were very friendly, but felt my expectation of honest debate here was laughable. I had to try anyway.

Since you're not 'Noob' you should understand that people come on to these forums at various levels of age, experience, education, etc.

If you feel you have all of the level of expertise in this area you could ever need, good on you. Otherwise, consider expanding your knowledge. True scientists will never reject an opportunity to have their theories tested.

The introductions from the moderators and others were very friendly, but felt my expectation of honest debate here was laughable. I had to try anyway.

Since you're not 'Noob' you should understand that people come on to these forums at various levels of age, experience, education, etc.

If you feel you have all of the level of expertise in this area you could ever need, good on you. Otherwise, consider expanding your knowledge. True scientists will never reject an opportunity to have their theories tested.
You see, the wildly partisan Dishonest teenagers who run this place have deleted another legitimate post.
Why would 'poor you' ever have anything (truth) to fear one 2% of members might disagree with you?

My conclusions completely correct.

As a warming skeptic, your expectations of debate were overwhelmingly POSITIVE as 90++% of the posts here are anti-AGW.
Surely you can see that looking at the thread starts and 'likes v funny' posts get.
The whole board 90% RW echo chamber.

Look at PAGE ONE of this thread,
There was NO rebuttal to anything my OP article said.
Instead, someone suggests/persists (to the glee of ALL), the WSJ Fabricated the article and quotes!
An absolutely IDIOTIC and partisan response.
ALL of those moronic/preposterous trolling responses should have been deleted.
Who gets TROLLED To death. Who should be 'warned.'
The bias is grotesque here.
No doubt SunsetTommy complained.

I challenged your claim with a Google search with many NASA citations.
You completely whiffed on backing that claim.
In fact, still avoiding it and deflecting instead.
I await your counter to my rebuttal with sources/links.

NO CHANCE, since we both now know what's going on here since I have elaborated both the mini and macro situations.

EDIT
Again COPIED and will be reposted if deleted as no rules were violated.

`
I should say that I am not actually a warming skeptic. Warming is occurring at this time but, as many have said, there has not been proven causation between CO2 levels and global average temperature, only correlation.

The statement from NASA in your original post clearly says "warmest decade in modern times" and "since official record-keeping began in 1880."

A couple of graphs to examine:
Graph 1 - 500 Million Years.png

Graph 2 - 800 Million Years.png

You see, the wildly partisan Dishonest teenagers who run this place have deleted another legitimate post.
Why would 'poor you' ever have anything (truth) to fear one 2% of members might disagree with you?

My conclusions completely correct.

As a warming skeptic, your expectations of debate were overwhelmingly POSITIVE as 90++% of the posts here are anti-AGW.
Surely you can see that looking at the thread starts and 'likes v funny' posts get.
The whole board 90% RW echo chamber.

Look at PAGE ONE of this thread,
There was NO rebuttal to anything my OP article said.
Instead, someone suggests/persists (to the glee of ALL), the WSJ Fabricated the article and quotes!
An absolutely IDIOTIC and partisan response.
ALL of those moronic/preposterous trolling responses should have been deleted.
Who gets TROLLED To death. Who should be 'warned.'
The bias is grotesque here.
No doubt SunsetTommy complained.

I challenged your claim with a Google search with many NASA citations.
You completely whiffed on backing that claim.
In fact, still avoiding it and deflecting instead.
I await your counter to my rebuttal with sources/links.

NO CHANCE, since we both now know what's going on here since I have elaborated both the mini and macro situations.

EDIT
Again COPIED and will be reposted if deleted as no rules were violated.

`
I should say that I am not actually a warming skeptic. Warming is occurring at this time but, as many have said, there has not been proven causation between CO2 levels and global average temperature, only correlation.

The statement from NASA in your original post clearly says "warmest decade in modern times" and "since official record-keeping began in 1880."

A couple of graphs to examine:
View attachment 447684
View attachment 447685
1. Science does not deal in 'proof' only Math does.
Science deals in Theories affirmed over time.

2. Save us the amateur hour graphs.
EVERYONE knows it been warmer.
The question is why.

3. And Scientists, incl Nasa, have demonstrated through measurements why.
Have a party

4. Short summary being they know the cause of the other warmings,
a. usually incr radiation/solar forcing. Not this one.
b. That radiation/light being blocked from escaping at the exact wavelengths of the increasingly dense GHGs.
c. That's not just 'correlation.'

5. Gameover.

`

`

Last edited:
Barry Hussein grounded the Space Shuttle and just about every space endeavor and Americans had to hitch a ride to the Space Station on Russian junk. Meanwhile NASA had nothing to do so left wing extortionists put them to work in amateur weather analysis. Government employees (mostly in liberal administrations) will generally produce "evidence" that supports government programs even if they have no experience in the field.

Still afraid?

Need a safe space?

You're getting boring. Anything else?
I have ToadStoolParrot on Ignore. I suggest you do same.
He does nothing but harass/heel nip.
He knows nothing about this/any topic.
A troll.

`
I have to disagree with you Abu. We don't agree on a great deal but Toddster knows more than enough to participate in these discussions. He may not always choose to do so when we would like him to, but do not mistake that for ignorance.

Barry Hussein grounded the Space Shuttle and just about every space endeavor and Americans had to hitch a ride to the Space Station on Russian junk. Meanwhile NASA had nothing to do so left wing extortionists put them to work in amateur weather analysis. Government employees (mostly in liberal administrations) will generally produce "evidence" that supports government programs even if they have no experience in the field.
Morons like weatherman are still posting weather, not climate.

`

The world has warmed a little of course there will be hotter years from the record since it is INFACT WARMER. be specific now and show where the little increase that has occurred was not predicted to occur a 100 years ago and that it is so high as to threaten anyone?

In other words, Boob, they did a study and claim 2020 was the warmest year they know of over 0.000000030435% of the Earth's history? :21:
The Industrial Rev/GHG warming is what's at issue.
Obviously it has been warmer many times in Earth's history, but of course we know why it was and WHY this time is caused by humans.

Are you like 12 yrs old?
You post like a Child... and a dumb one at that.
`
Your claim is so easily debunked that its funny you even made it.. So lets just go back 11,000 years, shall we?

Holecene 2.JPG

greenlan ice core- interglacial.PNG

WE have been far warmer than today just recently.... You idiots are so gullible...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back