2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

You seem like some young irrelevant dude with no credentials.

My credentials are irrelevant because I'm deferring to scientists.

Appeal to authority is the biggest logical fallacy there is.

He doesn't know who Milton Humason was, who discovered something big while he was a "mule skinner" for the Hooker Telescope....., when it was being built.

He doesn't know who Clyde Tombaugh was either who finds Pluto without a College degree.

:cool:

He doesn't know who Milton Humason was, who discovered something big while he was a "mule skinner" for the Hooker Telescope....., when it was being built.

He doesn't know who Clyde Tombaugh was either who finds Pluto without a College degree.

Yup, the scientific literature is filled with amateurs who made paradigm shifting discoveries because they weren't blinded by dogma.

Yup, the scientific literature is filled with amateurs who made paradigm shifting discoveries because they weren't blinded by dogma.

Anomalyboy is too ignorant to know about how many without college degrees did a lot for science they greatly advanced, even when has no degree at all for the field they advanced so famously.

Henrietta Swan Leavitt had no Astronomy degree, while she is the pioneer on Cepheid Variability and Luminosity.

Alfred Wegener who has NO Geology degree was the first to notice continental, biology and botany matches for both Atlantic coasts.

I have known this stuff from the 1970's, Anamolyboy still doesn't know.....

Anomalyboy is too ignorant to know about how many without college degrees did a lot for science they greatly advanced, even when has no degree at all for the field they advanced so famously.

Henrietta Swan Leavitt had no Astronomy degree, while she is the pioneer on Cepheid Variability and Luminosity.

Alfred Wegener who has NO Geology degree was the first to notice continental, biology and botany matches for both Atlantic coasts.

Wegener wasn't the first to come up with continental drift, he merely stated it better than anyone before him. I can't remember which English naturalist postulated on the theory in the 1600's but he was merely commenting on observations and ideas that began in the 1400's.

Last edited:

Wegener wasn't the first to come up with continental drift, he merely stated it better than anyone before him. postulated on the theory in the 1600's

True, but since he did the main work of advancing it, he is the one being remembered for it. The point was he is an educated Meteorologist doing work as a Geologist without the degree.

Wegener wasn't the first to come up with continental drift, he merely stated it better than anyone before him. postulated on the theory in the 1600's

True, but since he did the main work of advancing it, he is the one being remembered for it. The point was he is an educated Meteorologist doing work as a Geologist without the degree.

Yup, he was a true polymath.

No, it is because you have no idea what Dr. Mann has published, that is why you can't answer a simple question.

I have read two of his published papers, have you read any of his papers?

You think like a child, act like a child, you are a bottom dwelling child.

I'm a lot less hostile and insulting than you are, Mr. grown up. Maybe feeling ignorant is upsetting you. Mann is nothing but a distraction from the point I'm making, a point you have been deliberately ignoring.

Last edited:

There is nobody on your side of the argument doing groundbreaking work. I'm not ignoring anybody's work. No new work is being done by your side. Scientists tell us what their work means and you people say "No, THIS is what your work means." You have nothing but deflections and anecdotes. There is no substance to your arguments.

Last edited:

I have known this stuff from the 1970's, Anamolyboy still doesn't know.....

Who is doing new work on your side of the argument? Nobody, that's who. You act like everybody is ignoring all of the great work being done by people proving AGW isn't real. That's not reality.

You people constantly run from and deflect the primary points here because you have nothing else. You're either being intentionally dishonest or you're so caught up in your denier nonsense that you'll bend yourself into a pretzel to avoid facing reality. Y'all are a bunch of arrogant and irrelevant nobodies with nothing substantive to back up your side of the argument. To real people of science your behavior is just gross and ignorant.

Cool story. Can you prove it?

It's plainly true because if it wasn't you would be trumpeting that stuff in defense of your position. All you have is these blog websites. They take the work of scientists and try to make it look like something it's not. The people that did those studies they point at don't agree with how you and those bloggers view AGW.

You people are so detached from reality that you have to rely on ridiculous conspiracy theories to support your world view.

Cool story. Can you prove it?

It's plainly true because if it wasn't you would be trumpeting that stuff in defense of your position. All you have is these blog websites. They take the work of scientists and try to make it look like something it's not. The people that did those studies they point at don't agree with how you and those bloggers view AGW.

It's plainly true because ......

Your side is preventing publication?

Is that something you're proud of?

How do you feel about "Hide the decline"?
About "Mike's Nature Trick"?

Or was that before your time? Afraid to answer again?

Forum List

Back