2020 POTUS Debate asked for Both Candidates and this is the answer I get

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Trumps Handling of the pandemic and why America is lagging behind the world
Trumps Race relations and the continued division from Trump
Trumps Rebuilding the economy responsibly
Trumps Corruption and why so many Trump associates are in jail or conveniently pardoned
Trumps Alternative facts and their noble purposes
Trumps Distractionsand political self-inflicted mistakes
Trumps Foreign policy errors that divide us from allie
Trumps What does Putin have on Trump?
Trumps Where are his taxes and what is he really worth?
Trumps A return to trusting science and why we stopped trusting science when it mattered most.
Trumps Person woman man camera TV and why is he bragging about it

This is the response I get, Has Joe Biden dropped out of the race? Dose this person know how to spell how old is this person, Now tell me how even this media is fair and open to all like CNN is not? lets have an open debate on the question, What is America interested in

It is time to groom a woman for the job. Trump has shown anybody can be president.

It is time to groom a woman for the job. Trump has shown anybody can be president.
Wasn't that the problem with the 2016 election in that Hillary Clinton had been "groomed" for the job? Hardly any other democrats ran against her in the primaries because it was "Her Turn".

Hopefully the first female president will be qualified, not groomed.

He's shown anybody can get elected. He hasn't shown anybody can actually do the job. He;s made it clear that he can't.
FALSE! He has done the job better than any former president. His presidency is a MAJOR SUCCESS, in US history.

Yup. Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest its had been in 50 years and there were jobs all across the Country. We had a great economy and a POTUS who knows how to get shit done. He'll get my vote in Nov.

Biden is his own worst enemy. Hell he outed himself on National television and didn't even know he'd done it. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. He has to have 24/7 handlers so he doesn't go off their carefully scripted talking points. Mans an idiot and anyone who votes for him is dumber than a box of rocks.

Last edited:
Perhaps in your pretend world.
So you don't know the facts. Why not ? Have you been watching Newsmax ? The First ? OAN Encore ? The Blaze ? Fox News ? America's Voice ? If not, that's why not.

Or just read this chart >>

17, 010 US Covid deaths/week (April 18)

1,557 US Covid deaths/week (August 1)

17,000 deaths the week of April 18? are you doing drugs?

17,000 deaths the week of April 18? are you doing drugs?
Argue with the CDC. It's THEIR numbers, not mine.

And what's your problem ? > There have been 165,118 US deaths from Covid up to now (CDC #s). So the worst week this year being 17,000, doesn't sound strange at all. Maybe the problem is you are clueless on all this.

Last edited:
He's shown anybody can get elected. He hasn't shown anybody can actually do the job. He;s made it clear that he can't.
Trump knows how to play the game. Pelosi challenged Trump, Trump used an executive order to show Pelosi who is boss.

Forum List

Back