2020 Election Winners and Losers

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As of today, with Xi/Harris a few thousand fraudulent votes from stealing the Presidency, the Winners and Losers are as follows:

Winners
  • China and the CCP. I doubt the DNC would have been able to conceive and orchestrate the Wuhan Election without help, oversight and direction from their elder brothers in Communism, the CCP. The election was carried out like a Sun Tzu guided military operation. In the same way I give Stalin and his spies full credit for directing the prosecution US efforts during WWII on terms beneficial to the USSR, I must congratulate the CCP military planners for the "Biden" victory.
  • Pedophiles, Child Traffickers and Coyotes. Human trafficking from South and Central America will experience explosive growth, if there was a way to buy stock in human traffickers, it would be a 10 bagger.
  • The Coup Plotters. Guilty as sin and free as birds! Well done! No wonder Obama was smirking about "no President being above the law" You think the new AG Hillary will see who ordered Clinesmith to alter the FISA emails?
Losers

• John James, black Republican who was cheated out of the Senate seat in MI by the greatest enemy the American black man ever had: white Liberals.
  • 1604586774040.jpeg
  • Qanon. 'Nothing can stop what is coming' Um, well, yeah, maybe, we'll see. If SCOTUS intercedes and if Betelgeuse supernovas and Yellowstone caldera erupts, then yeah, maybe. Sessions, Barr, Wray, Huber, Horowitz, Graham...can they ALL be incompetent at the same time?

Forum List

Back