2020 Dems Who Received More Than $100k from Union Rally Around UAW In Midst of Corruption Probe

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Top Democratic presidential candidates took more than $100,000 from United Auto Workers and rushed to show solidarity with striking GM employees despite an ongoing federal probe into allegations of corruption at the UAW."

Biden, Warren, & Sanders Remain Loyal To UAW Despite Corruption Investigation / 9 Guilty Please So Far

"Former vice president Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) have received more than $100,000 in political donations from the union over the course of their careers, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Democrats are vying for organized labor's support in a crowded primary, but their shows of solidarity with striking auto workers come amid a federal corruption probe that has already led to nine guilty pleas."

2020 Dems Rally Around Union Amid Corruption Probe

Last edited:
My parents used to tell me, 'You are known by the company you keep'. They were right.

It is no surprise, then, that Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders aren't walking away from the corruption-infested UAW that has doled out $100k in contributions them so far.
- Ironically, it was Warren last week who touted a desire to eliminate Special Interest Group donations and influence...for her fellow candidates while ducking the fact she had taken and was still taking money from some of the same donors her rivals were.

Last edited:
"Top Democratic presidential candidates took more than $100,000 from United Auto Workers and rushed to show solidarity with striking GM employees despite an ongoing federal probe into allegations of corruption at the UAW."

Biden, Warren, & Sanders Remain Loyal To UAW Despite Corruption Investigation / 9 Guilty Please So Far

"Former vice president Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) have received more than $100,000 in political donations from the union over the course of their careers, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Democrats are vying for organized labor's support in a crowded primary, but their shows of solidarity with striking auto workers come amid a federal corruption probe that has already led to nine guilty pleas."

Nice...

Speaking of GM and NAFTA and Nancy Pelosi's refusal to bring up the USMCA for a vote......out where I live UAW picketers are picketing a closed plant at every entrance. There are like 7 of them with 4-5 picketers at each at a closed plant that moved to Mexico immediately after The Mid Term Elections.

They are rallying around the workers who are involved in the strike at GM. This has nothing to do with any corruption probe.

They are rallying around the workers who are involved in the strike at GM. This has nothing to do with any corruption probe.

Lol, dreaming of the 1930s.

My parents used to tell me, 'You are known by the company you keep'. They were right.

It is no surprise, then, that Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders aren't walking away from the corruption-infested UAW that has doled out $100k in contributions them so far.
- Ironically, it was Warren last week who touted a desire to eliminate Special Interest Group donations and influence...for her fellow candidates while ducking the fact she had taken and was still taking money from some of the same donors her rivals were.

It is okay that Trump takes money from donors with business before the government. He hires lobbyists who are making decisions on areas they lobbied in and companies they worked for. That is not corrupt and anything Democrats do is corrupt. You are a partisan hack.

Yeah, that $100,000 had no effect / is playing no part in their support for the UAW who is currently under investigation with 9 members already having confessed to crimes...

:rolleyes:

It is okay that Trump takes money from donors with business before the government. He hires lobbyists who are making decisions on areas they lobbied in and companies they worked for. That is not corrupt and anything Democrats do is corrupt. You are a partisan hack.

Yeah, I know - it stings when Democrats get exposed for their hypocrisy and willingness to crawl down in the muck for a buck...ya just gotta spin / knee-jerk react by attacking Trump instead of actually addressing - or even admitting - what the Dems are doing.

:itsok:

Now THAT needs a congressional investigation

Now THAT needs a congressional investigation
Let's call for the immediate release of the last 10 years of their tax returns.... :p

Yeah, that $100,000 had no effect / is playing no part in their support for the UAW who is currently under investigation with 9 members already having confessed to crimes...

:rolleyes:

Its all just a big pay to play coincidence.

You are an IDIOT. You do not know what the whistleblower revealed. The process provides a process for the inspector general to determine whether the claim has merit enough for congress to review. The inspector general determined it was of high importance for congress to review.

Forum List

Back